Default I had to look...

....but we do have a libertarian running for Congress in my district...

Typical:

"(The candidate) Pulcher was motivated to run after his chickens were
taken by the county. He learned he wasn’t within the correct zoning
rules to maintain the chickens. The government shouldn’t be worried
about “guys like me and my three chickens.”"

Yup...motivation enough for any idiot to vote Libertarian.

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:29:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...but we do have a libertarian running for Congress in my district...

Typical:

"(The candidate) Pulcher was motivated to run after his chickens were
taken by the county. He learned he wasn’t within the correct zoning
rules to maintain the chickens. The government shouldn’t be worried
about “guys like me and my three chickens.”"

Yup...motivation enough for any idiot to vote Libertarian.

What is the motivation for most politicians to run?
I do agree to a certain point that why is having a couple of chickens
a problem when you can have all the barking dogs and marauding,
wildlife killing cats you want?

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:29:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...but we do have a libertarian running for Congress in my district...

Typical:

"(The candidate) Pulcher was motivated to run after his chickens were
taken by the county. He learned he wasnt within the correct zoning
rules to maintain the chickens. The government shouldnt be worried
about guys like me and my three chickens."

Yup...motivation enough for any idiot to vote Libertarian.

===

He should let them roam free range like in the Bahamas. Inspector
comes around - what chickens?

---
https://www.avg.com