Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default I had to look...

On 11/6/18 1:13 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:51:19 -0500,

wrote:

On Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:29:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

...but we do have a libertarian running for Congress in my district...

Typical:

"(The candidate) Pulcher was motivated to run after his chickens were
taken by the county. He learned he wasn’t within the correct zoning
rules to maintain the chickens. The government shouldn’t be worried
about “guys like me and my three chickens.”"

Yup...motivation enough for any idiot to vote Libertarian.

===

He should let them roam free range like in the Bahamas. Inspector
comes around - what chickens?

... or Key West

We have some near neighbors, maybe a mile away, with free range
chickens. Also horses, ponies, donkeys, bunnies. i don't know what regs
there might be about these critter and...I really don't care...it's nice
to see critters around here.