Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default I had to look...

justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 11/6/18 1:13 PM, wrote: On Tue, 06 Nov 2018
12:51:19 -0500,
wrote: On Tue, 6
Nov 2018 10:29:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote: ...but
we do have a libertarian running for Congress in my district...
Typical: "(The candidate) Pulcher was motivated to run after his
chickens were taken by the county. He learned he wasn?t within the
correct zoning rules to maintain the chickens. The government
shouldn?t be worried about ?guys like me and my three
chickens.?" Yup...motivation enough for any idiot to vote
Libertarian. === He should let them roam free range like
in the Bahamas. Inspector comes around - what chickens? ... or Key
West We have some near neighbors, maybe a mile away, with free range
chickens. Also horses, ponies, donkeys, bunnies. i don't know what regs
there might be about these critter and...I really don't care...it's nice
to see critters around here.

Do your neighbors have a red barn, per chance?

Harry stated it was his barn. Hope he goods good rent money.