Default Abrogate the 14th?

On Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:55:05 -0700 (PDT), Its Me
wrote:

On Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 12:36:00 PM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/31/18 8:04 PM, wrote:

I am really surprised you are so anxious to bring all of these
immigrants in because I know them and they are certainly a threat to
those fat, lazy union workers you hold so dear. I Latino crew will out
work your anglos all day long, work for less and be ready to work a
job without 4 or 5 years of carrying a journeyman's tools and fetching
his coffee.

Just because you never had the skills to hold down a union construction
job in the skilled trades in complex commercial construction is no
reason to knock those who do. Your disdain for formal training in
just about every field is laughable. If you never need surgery, I
suggest you find a corpsman instead of a surgeon.

You crack me up. I am sure the architects and engineers that design
these commercial buildings are thinking, "Let's see. I can make this
more complex because union tradesmen will be building it".

Buildings are designed to be built using proven technology
and materials that *any* qualified construction worker can do.

Your claims are nonsense.

"Teamsters Union 988 is holding the grand opening this weekend for its new union hall, which is expected to feature Teamsters President James P. Hoffa.
But it has become a sour moment for other labor leaders because the Teamsters didn't use union construction workers. They were told by the Teamsters that union contractors cost too much."

Non-union labor can build those complex commercial buildings faster and at a lower cost.

Nobody at the Teamster's International in DC was in a union.