Default Abrogate the 14th?

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 13:57:58 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/31/18 1:53 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:43:34 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/30/18 10:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:10:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

POTUS Pig Vomit wants to kill the 14th Amendment, the one that says:

"???Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and
subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States
and of the State wherein they reside."

You just know that Orange Asshole has never read the Constitution and if
he does ever read it, he won't understand it.

Trump is not the first one to question what "Under the jurisdiction of
the US" really means. I heard it discussed in the 90s when Clinton was
on the anti immigration bandwagon and it has popped up a number of
times since then.

Did Clinton suggest abrogating the 14th via Executive Order?

You consistently miss the forest to bite on a tree.

Maybe not Clinton personally (I never heard him say either way) but
there was a lot of discussion about the same question we are having
today. What does "under the jurisdiction" really mean?
If we did not have such a feckless legislature they would have written
a decent immigration bill sometime in the last 80 years but they
haven't.
Unfortunately in their absence it will come down to what 5 people in
the SCOTUS decide.

I'd be surprised if the lower federal courts or the Supremes even took
up the case. The first sentence of the article is perfectly clear.

Yes, very clear. And the illegals are they under the jurisdiction? The
courts do not take it, the executive order stands. Hope you survive the
apoplexy.

Oh, if Pig Vomit promulgates it, an immediate suit will be filed
against it, the court will rule against Pig Vomit, and the higher
courts will let the ruling stand.

I agree the EO is going to get slapped down. What they are trying to
sell is, elect a GOP congress next time and we can do this with
legislation. That case is harder to win for the fans of anchor babies.
Not that I think congress is capable of any substantial immigration
legislation and that is what brings us to where we are today.

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 2:17 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/31/2018 1:57 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 1:53 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:43:34 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

This whole matter has never been tested in a court including the
SCOTUS. New territory. Step one in getting the 14th clarified
is to do exactly what Trump is threatening to do since congress
members just sit on their hands trying to look pretty without taking
a position
that may cost them a vote.

The 14th's first sentence says it all. It is perfectly clear. Trump's
interest is in revving up the right-wing, racist stupidos in his base
for the election. What is it about this plain English sentence you do
not understand:

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
United States and of the State wherein they reside."

YES, BUT THEIR PARENTS ARE NOT? Could you read that, Fat Harry?

On 10/31/18 1:53 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:43:34 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/30/18 10:09 PM,
wrote:
On Tue, 30 Oct 2018 15:10:33 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

POTUS Pig Vomit wants to kill the 14th Amendment, theÂ* one that
says:

"???Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and
subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United
States
and of the State wherein they reside."

You just know that Orange Asshole has never read the
Constitution and if
heÂ* does ever read it, heÂ* won't understand it.

Trump is not the first one to question what "Under the
jurisdiction of
the US" really means. I heard it discussed in the 90s when
Clinton was
on the anti immigration bandwagon and it has popped up a number of
times since then.

Did Clinton suggest abrogating the 14th via Executive Order?

You consistently miss the forest toÂ* bite on a tree.

Maybe not Clinton personally (I never heard him say either way) but
there was a lot of discussion about the same question we are having
today. What does "under the jurisdiction" really mean?
If we did not have such a feckless legislature they would have written
a decent immigration bill sometime in the last 80 years but they
haven't.
Unfortunately in their absence it will come down to what 5 people in
the SCOTUS decide.

I'd be surprised if the lower federal courts or the Supremes even took
up the case. The first sentence of the article is perfectly clear.

Yes, very clear.Â*Â* And the illegals are they under the jurisdiction?
The
courts do not take it, the executive order stands.Â* Hope you survive the
apoplexy.

Oh, if Pig Vomit promulgates it, anÂ* immediateÂ* suitÂ* will be filed
againstÂ* it, theÂ* courtÂ* will rule against Pig Vomit,Â* andÂ* the higher
courtsÂ* will let theÂ* ruling stand.

This whole matter has never been tested in a court including the SCOTUS.
Â*New territory.Â* Step one in getting the 14th clarified
is to do exactly what Trump is threatening to do since congress members
just sit on their hands trying to look pretty without taking a position
that may cost them a vote.

The 14th's first sentence says it all. It is perfectly clear. Trump's
interest is in revving up the right-wing, racist stupidos in his base
for the election. What is it about this plain English sentence you do
not understand:

"Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
United States and of the State wherein they reside."

Section 8(4) also gives congress the power to legislate all matters
referring to naturalization so there is a conflict.

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:58:56 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

The big difference, of course, is that Ovbamna was trying to help the
immigrants, while Trump is trying to **** them over.

I am really surprised you are so anxious to bring all of these
immigrants in because I know them and they are certainly a threat to
those fat, lazy union workers you hold so dear. I Latino crew will out
work your anglos all day long, work for less and be ready to work a
job without 4 or 5 years of carrying a journeyman's tools and fetching
his coffee.

On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:58:33 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 1:53 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/31/18 12:16 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2018 06:43:34 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So you are now a constitutional scholar?

Harry has exactly the same legal credentials I have except I doubt he
has actually studied SCOTUS decisions as much as I have.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
POTUS Pig Vomit wants to kill the 14th Amendment, the one that says:"???Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."You just know that Orange Asshole has never read the Constitution and if he does ever read it, he won't understand it.

It's hard to believe someone who speaks like you do, ever went to
college?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
POTUS Pig Vomit wants to kill the 14th Amendment, the one that
says:"???Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
United States and of the State wherein they reside."You just know that
Orange Asshole has never read the Constitution and if he does ever read
it, he won't understand it.

It's hard to believe someone who speaks like you do, ever went to
college?

I guess that is what you get in a remote Midwest college.

On 10/31/18 11:29 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
POTUS Pig Vomit wants to kill the 14th Amendment, the one that
says:"???Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United
States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
United States and of the State wherein they reside."You just know that
Orange Asshole has never read the Constitution and if he does ever read
it, he won't understand it.

It's hard to believe someone who speaks like you do, ever went to
college?

I guess that is what you get in a remote Midwest college.

It is humorous to see two of rec.boats' right-wingers with the worst
skills in reading comprehension, spelling, and grammar comment
negatively on the abilities of others in those same areas.