Default Well, of course, we knew that!

On 10/29/2018 4:55 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/29/18 4:47 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/29/2018 4:34 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/29/18 4:23 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 15:48:12 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

I don't really care what he says.Â* I am more interested in what he
does.

What has your party done lately?

The democrats seem to be calling for civil disobedience and harassment
of people they don't like.
Ernst Röhm would be proud of them.

No surprise to me you righties embrace Trump's nationalism and his
hatred of religious, racial,Â* and ethnicÂ* minorities once he finishes
reading hisÂ* faked compassion off the teleprompter, and then try to
protect it onto the Dems for complaining about it.

This is nothing but a narrative that your party has been squealing
about since November of 2016 and is repeated so often that some
even believe it must be true.

So when is your party going to go on record regarding more immediate
issues like the caravan marching towards the border and another
already 3,000 strong beginning their march to Mexico and ultimately
to the US border?

Their silence is deafening.

I suppose if I were a Trumpite with half a working brain, I'd be
"working" overtime to try to find ways to rationalize Trump's racism and
other pig-like behavior. As for the refugees, I'm not overly concerned
about a few thousand Central Americans coming north for the opportunity
to leave behind the horrors of their homelands and find decent menial
work and safety for themselves and their children in the U.S.A. My
grandparents on both sides did the same thing.

Ok Thanks. At least you've voiced your position. You are obviously
*for* allowing thousands of immigrants to illegally enter the USA.
No reason in your mind for Congress to change anything. Let Trump
deal with the problems of assimilating them into our society. All
it can do is make him look bad, right?

Oh ... did your grandparents on both sides immigrate illegally or
legally? Did they apply for citizenship in accordance with law
or did they sneak over the border and turn themselves in claiming
"asylum"?

[...]

OK lets just bus them all to DC suburbs and let them start their new
lives there.

wrote:

[...]

Ok Thanks. At least you've voiced your position.Â* You are obviously
*for* allowing thousands of immigrants to illegally enter the USA.
No reason in your mind for Congress to change anything.Â* Let Trump
deal with the problems of assimilating them into our society.Â* All
it can do is make him look bad, right?

Oh ... did your grandparents on both sides immigrate illegally or
legally?Â* Did they apply for citizenship in accordance with law
or did they sneak over the border and turn themselves in claiming
"asylum"?

I don't know what the status of my grandparents was when they "landed"
here and got off the boats. Never discussed it with any of them. All
four of them became citizens at some point.

wrote:

[...]

If they arrived by boat as my grandparents did in 1907, it's doubtful
that they entered the USA illegally. I recently came across my
grandfather's naturalization papers. He arrived from Sweden in 1907 at
the age of 17 and became naturalized in 1916. By then he was
married and had one son, my uncle, who was 10 years older than my
father. My uncle was a marine engineer. He and I shared the same
birthday (Oct 19th) although obviously he was here many years before
me.

Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
I had no idea there were any Dems in Oklahoma.

Well it seems there were a few. For a while, that is....

On 10/29/2018 5:54 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/29/18 5:48 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/29/2018 5:12 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:34:53 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

wrote:

I don't really care what he says.Â* I am more interested in what he
does.

What has your party done lately?

The democrats seem to be calling for civil disobedience and harassment
of people they don't like.
Ernst Röhm would be proud of them.

*** Warning TIT barrage coming ***

No surprise to me you righties embrace Trump's nationalism and his
hatred of religious, racial,Â* and ethnicÂ* minorities once he finishes
reading hisÂ* faked compassion off the teleprompter, and then try to
protect it onto the Dems for complaining about it.

Sure seems to me that the Dems in Congress are busy playing in their
sandbox while Trump struggles with the important issues in government.
At least he's *trying*.

Jerks.

Damn...you would have been a great candidate for Trump University...you
actually believe the guy. Trump isn't "struggling" with anything, and he
apparently barely works two hours a day.

That's bull**** and you know it. But, believe it if you must to stay in
good graces with your party.

I am realizing that politicians just don't understand the mindset of a
well seasoned businessman. They are more accustom to grandstanding than
getting anything done which is why they can't fathom how successful
Trump has been so far in getting his campaign promises done.

Different way of thinking. We needed someone like him to shake things
up. I am getting a kick out of it.

I knew it.. JustWait General 20 October 30th 11 02:59 AM
I knew someone... Harryk General 5 May 23rd 11 07:18 PM
Wow - who knew? Wizard of Woodstock General 3 May 25th 09 02:29 AM
Joe, We Hardly Knew Ye... HK General 2 May 8th 09 10:54 PM
I knew it Eisboch General 6 December 9th 08 04:48 AM