Default Meet Jim Allison

What a great story!

https://www.wired.com/story/meet-jim...-breakthrough/

On Sun, 28 Oct 2018 16:57:25 -0400, John H.
wrote:

What a great story!

https://www.wired.com/story/meet-jim...-breakthrough/

===

Yes, I read that the other day and was very impressed. Certainly his
Nobel prize was richly deserved, and it was good to know that he also
had a little fun along the way.

I'm also impressed with the recent quality of the articles in Wired
magazine. I actually broke down and bought a paid subscription after
reading about Allison.

---
http://www.avg.com

wrote:

What a great story!

https://www.wired.com/story/meet-jim...-breakthrough/

===

Yes, I read that the other day and was very impressed. Certainly his
Nobel prize was richly deserved, and it was good to know that he also
had a little fun along the way.

I'm also impressed with the recent quality of the articles in Wired
magazine. I actually broke down and bought a paid subscription after
reading about Allison.

---
http://www.avg.com

Great story. One part struck me biggly. The part where all the
researchers were saying one thing, and Allison finally decided they were
wrong. Group consensus is not always correct.

Allison Eva MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 3 January 13th 10 01:48 PM
Ships_32_The elegant bowsprit of THE LADY ANNE, a 95 ft gaff cutter, built by William Fife in 1912, sailing on The Solent, Isle of Wight, England. Allison Langley_sqs squeegees Tall Ship Photos 0 August 19th 09 08:59 PM
I'll Fly Away - sung by Allison Krause Noah's Dove General 0 November 26th 07 07:38 AM
'05 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD -- Duramax/Allison for sale on eBay Qack General 0 June 28th 06 09:18 PM
We'll meet at Last!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 92 February 15th 06 03:27 AM