Default whatever the saudis want...

On 10/12/2018 1:18 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/12/18 11:49 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/12/2018 11:32 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/12/18 8:24 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/12/2018 8:12 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big
bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

Your head is so saturated with DNC BS that you can't be taken seriously
about anything political.

This is a tough one.Â* It affects our relations with Turkey as well.
The pastor who may or may not be released is not the only one being
held.Â* There are about 12 other Americans being held by Turkey,
awaiting
trial.

I was referring to Jamal Khashoggi, the US resident and WashPost
writer who was enticed into the Saudi embassy and allegedly murdered
and dismembered by Saudis flown there under the orders of the Saudi
Crown Prince, a "close friend" of Trump's son-in-law and Trump himself.

I believe the pastor being held by Turkey was released.

Trump's $$$ connections to the Saudis is not bull****.

I know to whom you were referring.Â* My point was that with the release
of the American pastor and the 12 others being held by Turkey, it's
a bit dicey to deal with the Saudis at the same time regarding
KashoggiÂ*Â* Relations with both countries are at risk depending
on how the USA reacts.

You lie down with pigs like the Saudis, you get trichinosis.

It's a balance of power issue that also involves Iran ... probably a
little over your head.

Global issues like this are delicate. They aren't resolved by calling
people "pigs" although I understand where you get your training.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

When have we not kissed the Saudi's asses? It certainly hasn't been
since the 50s. Even if we didn't like them our European allies would
pressure us to be nice to them because they need the oil.
I had a hard time picking sides in Gulf War 1, I would have just
stayed home and let the big dog eat but the Bush family was in bed
with the Saudis so Saddam had to go.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:24:01 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 10/12/2018 8:12 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

Your head is so saturated with DNC BS that you can't be taken seriously
about anything political.

This is a tough one. It affects our relations with Turkey as well.
The pastor who may or may not be released is not the only one being
held. There are about 12 other Americans being held by Turkey, awaiting
trial.

Then there is the American girl "Kim Jung Yahu" was holding in Tel
Aviv.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:32:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

[...]

We actually don't know that Khashoggi was "dismembered" or even that
he is really dead but I agree it is possible. I do think it is
interesting that you picked up this speculation and report it as hard
fact tho. You watch too much cable news.

On 10/12/18 2:26 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Global issues like this are delicate.Â* They aren't resolved by calling
people "pigs" although I understand where you get your training.

Oh, I don't believe the geopolitics here are over my head. My opinion of
the Saudis has been pretty much the same for decades...pigs.

wrote:

[...]

I'm not in the news business. I'm "reporting" my opinion based upon a
number of reports I have read and watched, and Trump financial interests
with the Saudis are extensive, very extensive.

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 13:10:59 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/12/18 12:11 PM, True North wrote:
Look at how the Saudies over reacted when one of our gov't officials dared to lightly critize them on their human rights records.
They even told all their medical students to leave Canadian universities and go elsewhere.

Saudi Arabia might be the most backwards wealthy country in the world.
The country is going out of its way to kill non-combatants in Yemen,
especially children.

It is still a tribal dictatorship. I never liked them much
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 10/12/18 1:36 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
You lie down with pigs like the Saudis, you get trichinosis.

Can’t be. Muslims avoid pugs.

Whoosh.

BANG!!!