Default whatever the saudis want...

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 08:12:51 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

When have we not kissed the Saudi's asses? It certainly hasn't been
since the 50s. Even if we didn't like them our European allies would
pressure us to be nice to them because they need the oil.
I had a hard time picking sides in Gulf War 1, I would have just
stayed home and let the big dog eat but the Bush family was in bed
with the Saudis so Saddam had to go.