Default whatever the saudis want...

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 15:21:53 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/12/18 2:49 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:32:12 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 10/12/18 8:24 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/12/2018 8:12 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

..the saudis get,even if they murder and dismember a US resident...and
that $110 billion in arm sales...little there but talk...must be Trump
hotels and golf courses in Saudi Arabia or Saudis spending big bucks at
Trump properties.

Trump is a whore.

Your head is so saturated with DNC BS that you can't be taken seriously
about anything political.

This is a tough one.Â* It affects our relations with Turkey as well.
The pastor who may or may not be released is not the only one being
held.Â* There are about 12 other Americans being held by Turkey, awaiting
trial.

I was referring to Jamal Khashoggi, the US resident and WashPost writer
who was enticed into the Saudi embassy and allegedly murdered and
dismembered by Saudis flown there under the orders of the Saudi Crown
Prince, a "close friend" of Trump's son-in-law and Trump himself.

I believe the pastor being held by Turkey was released.

Trump's $$$ connections to the Saudis is not bull****.

We actually don't know that Khashoggi was "dismembered" or even that
he is really dead but I agree it is possible. I do think it is
interesting that you picked up this speculation and report it as hard
fact tho. You watch too much cable news.

I'm not in the news business. I'm "reporting" my opinion based upon a
number of reports I have read and watched, and Trump financial interests
with the Saudis are extensive, very extensive.

Who wasn't?
This guy?
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-219de59d94b845272e03ff4d7016ecb4-c
His family is ass deep in Saudi oil connections.
You can probably find pictures of his dad with his tongue in the
prince's ass.

as far as kissing ass how about this guy?

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/20/16/4093656800000578-0-image-a-52_1495294363586.jpg

On Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:40:19 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
On 10/12/18 1:36 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
You lie down with pigs like the Saudis, you get trichinosis.

Can’t be. Muslims avoid pugs.

Whoosh.

BANG!!!

I really looked for a picture of a pug in a burka but I couldn't find
one and I was too lazy to photoshop one.