Default Hurricane Michael

Upgraded to 150 mph winds. 157 mph would make it
a Cat 5.

Hope those in it's path make out ok.

On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 12:45:22 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Upgraded to 150 mph winds. 157 mph would make it
a Cat 5.

Hope those in it's path make out ok.

My kids lived right there, Cape San Blas and Mexico Beach. The only
saving grace is the shoreline goes up fast from the beach. I could hit
a driver from their house in Mexico Beach to the Gulf and the vertical
rise was 60 feet or more. One big problem is US 98 is about 8' ASL and
it is prone to washing out, stranding people. If you are not close to
a road going up the hill you might be there a while. The cape itself
and a lot of Pt St Joe is probably going underwater as we speak.

Prepping for hurricane Michael amdx[_3_] General 10 October 9th 18 10:12 AM
no hurricane yet bpuharic General 4 September 3rd 10 09:44 PM
another Hurricane! Don White General 12 September 29th 08 06:24 PM
A look at a hurricane DSK ASA 0 December 8th 05 05:22 PM
The Hurricane Scout ASA 0 September 20th 03 10:35 PM