Default Prepping for hurricane Michael

On Mon, 8 Oct 2018 13:02:45 -0500, amdx wrote:

ARRGH!
Looks like we could be dead center in Panama City Fl.
I have business boat in a marina, It is a pontoon boat with a roof.
Need to tie down the roof to the base, unhook water, electric and
cable. Remove all items that could get knocked off shelving. Then move
the boat between two docks and tie so as to not hit either. Just a pain
in the butt.

Mikek

Mike, I wish I were there to help out. But...

Good luck with it.

no hurricane yet bpuharic General 4 September 3rd 10 09:44 PM
Prepping the Boat - Didn't Happen Vic Smith General 20 May 2nd 07 07:25 PM
A look at a hurricane DSK ASA 0 December 8th 05 04:22 PM
Prepping for transport? [email protected] General 0 February 10th 05 03:33 PM
prepping bottom for spring painting sel1 General 6 October 17th 04 01:08 AM