Capt. Frank Hopkins

Default Suzuki DF140s

Hi Gene I got a "connection refused" error when trying this page.

So how do you like your Suzuki 140?

Capt. frank

Gene Kearns wrote:

Just a small update to the website that gives my first reactions and a
little data on the Suzuki DF140s.....

http://tinyurl.com/t3fw

Capt. Frank Hopkins

its working now.

I looked at you performance charts, and it looked pretty good. Do you
have any fuel consumption comparisons?

Capt. Frank

Gene Kearns wrote:

Just a small update to the website that gives my first reactions and a
little data on the Suzuki DF140s.....

http://tinyurl.com/t3fw

Capt. Frank Hopkins

I understand they are fine engines. Quiet too. I used to have a Grady
similar to yours. 27" Marlin with volvo diesel & duoprop I/O.
The damned I/O gave me a fit, and after several calls to sea tow, I sold
the boat.As it turns out I wasn't the only owner to have problems with
that particular engine&I/O combination. But I did like the Grady's
layout and quality.

Capt. Frank

Gene Kearns wrote:

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 15:21:37 GMT, "Capt. Frank Hopkins"
wrote:

its working now.

I looked at you performance charts, and it looked pretty good. Do you
have any fuel consumption comparisons?

No hard figures; just watching the "fuel gauge needle fall rate" gives
the impression that I am getting *much* better fuel consumption. I
wish I had some way of computing MPG, but I don't.

One thing I forgot to add is that they start *immediately*, even after
a week of sitting idle.

Capt. Frank

2002 Suzuki 115 outboard EricL General 4 July 11th 07 08:30 PM
Suzuki 140 vs. Honda 130 Four Stroke Question Alex Moore General 13 October 17th 03 03:00 AM
Suzuki 140 hp 4 stroke PMusto General 1 August 27th 03 04:19 PM
Suzuki wiring diagram Nig General 0 August 26th 03 09:47 PM