Default Fug U fishing

No I screwed up and did not get the picture (my wife gets funny when
I try to take pictures of other women) but a 20sumpin: skiff went by
me in the river tonight with a big "FGCU Fishing" graphic on the side
(our local university). There was one guy behind the center console
running about as fast as they go and 3 girls in bikinis in front. All
I could think is, will my GI bill cover taking "fishing" at Fug U?
Greg

Funny Fishing Accidents - 50 Clips of Fishing Bloopers LilAbner[_3_] General 0 July 3rd 11 05:46 AM
Asian Carp | Fishing Fury - A fishing blog with attitude! Lil Abner General 0 May 10th 11 12:49 AM
Fishing 9 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 March 20th 10 04:54 PM
Fishing Eisboch General 9 November 22nd 06 03:55 AM
For those who take fishing seriously [email protected] General 1 October 19th 05 01:40 PM