BoatBanter.com

-   -   Fug U fishing (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180240-fug-u-fishing.html)

[email protected] September 29th 18 06:48 AM

Fug U fishing

No I screwed up and did not get the picture (my wife gets funny when
I try to take pictures of other women) but a 20sumpin: skiff went by
me in the river tonight with a big "FGCU Fishing" graphic on the side
(our local university). There was one guy behind the center console
running about as fast as they go and 3 girls in bikinis in front. All
I could think is, will my GI bill cover taking "fishing" at Fug U?
Greg