Default How many here ....

On 9/26/2018 7:21 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/26/18 2:13 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 11:27:39 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/25/18 10:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... have actually read the letter sent to Dianne Feinstein by
Christine Blasey (Ford)?Â* I had not until just recently.
Honestly don't know what to think about it.Â* For those who
have not read it, I have copied and pasted it below:

July 30, 2018

CONFIDENTIAL

Senator Dianne Feinstein

Dear Senator Feinstein:

I am writing with information relevant in evaluating the current
nominee
to the Supreme Court. As a constituent, I expect that you will maintain
this as confidential until we have further opportunity to speak.

Brett Kavanaugh physically and sexually assaulted me during high school
in the early 1980's. He conducted these acts with the assistance of his
close friend, Mark G. Judge.

Both were 1-2 years older than me and students at a local private
school. The assault occurred in a suburban Maryland area home at a
gathering that included me and 4 others.

Kavanaugh physically pushed me into a bedroom as I was headed for a
bathroom up a short stairwell from the living room. They locked the
door
and played loud music, precluding any successful attempts to yell
for help.

Kavanaugh was on top of me while laughing with Judge, who periodically
jumped onto Kavanaugh. They both laughed as Kavanaugh tried to disrobe
me in their highly inebriated state.

With Kavanaugh's hand over my mouth, I feared he may inadvertently
kill me.

Â* From across the room, a very drunken Judge said mixed words to
Kavanaugh ranging from "go for it" to "stop."

At one point when Judge jumped onto the bed, the weight on me was
substantial. The pile toppled, and the two scrapped with each other.

After a few attempts to get away, I was able to take this opportune
moment to get up and run across to a hallway bathroom. I locked the
bathroom door behind me.

Both loudly stumbled down the stairwell, at which point other
persons at
the house were talking with them. I exited the bathroom, ran outside of
the house and went home.

I have not knowingly seen Kavanaugh since the assault. I did see Judge
once at the Potomac Village Safeway, where he was extremely
uncomfortable seeing me.

I have received medical treatment regarding the assault. On July 6, I
notified my local government representative to ask them how to proceed
with sharing this information. It is upsetting to discuss sexual
assault
and its repercussions, yet I felt guilty and compelled as a citizen
about the idea of not saying anything.

I am available to speak further should you wish to discuss. I am
currently vacationing in the mid-Atlantic until August 7th and will be
in California after August 10th.

In confidence,

Christine Blasey

Pala Alto, California

I saw the full letter on line. The letter and the woman are credible.

I remember some years ago when Bill Cosby was being praised by
conservatives because he was speaking out against some of the behaviors
of black teenagers. When women started to come forward with complaints
about Cosby's unwanted sexual advances and worse, very few people took
these women seriously. As the complaints grew, there was still a great
reluctance among many to accept the facts that were emerging about
Cosby.

I have a feeling the complaints about Kavanaugh may grow. There is
little doubt remaining that he was a drunk and otherwise obnoxious fella
in high school and college, based upon contemporaneous reports from
classmates.

Once again, though, the Repubs are holding little more than a sham
hearing tomorrow and have no real interest in discovering the truth.
Limiting questioning to five minutes per Judiciary Committee member says
a lot about how not serious the Repubs are and statements that the
Committee is going to vote on Friday do not add to its credibility.
Hell, the Repub boys on that Committee don't even have the balls to
question the witnesses themselves.

Meanwhile, Avenatti has released a statement from a client claiming that
she witnessed efforts by Kavanaugh and his buddies to get girls drunk so
they could be gang-raped.

OK Amy Barrett it is I guess. Be careful what you wish for.

If the longshot pays off and the Dems retake the Senate, Trump's days of
nominating extreme right-wingers to the courts are over.

Which, of course, is the whole purpose of the current bull**** campaign
going on orchestrated by your party.

wrote:

On 9/25/18 10:15 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... have actually read the letter sent to Dianne Feinstein by
Christine Blasey (Ford)? I had not until just recently.
Honestly don't know what to think about it. For those who
[...]

From across the room, a very drunken Judge said mixed words to
[...]

You think the revelations about Kavsnaugh are B.S.? How very Republican of
you.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

If you think these women selling their souls for a few bucks is
"revolutions" you are dumber than you are obese.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

Oh please. You are assuming they are true. Guilty with no proof.
Some of the latest "revelations" regarding other women have already
been proved to be baseless and made up. It's a game and a sleazy one
at that. Not all people follow the details of all these allegations
because they are busy working and raising families. The Dems, using
the liberal media, are simply swamping the news with stories trying
to create the impression that Kavanaugh is a sexual predator and monster.

There is no question in my mind that this is a campaign orchestrated by
your party, led by people like Chuck Schumer to block Kavanaugh's
confirmation using, in his words, "any means possible". You have
people like Sen. Mazie Hirono (D) telling men to "shut up" as if
men have no say on this subject. And my favorite sleazeball, Richard
Blumenthal, guilty of stolen valor, supporting her comments.

If it wasn't Kavanaugh they would be doing the same for *anyone* Trump
nominated.

Your's is currently a party of sleazeballs Harry. And to think I have
voted for some in the past.

wrote:

[...]

From across the room, a very drunken Judge said mixed words to
[...]

Revalations. Beat you to it, fatso.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

From across the room, a very drunken Judge said mixed words to
[...]

Revelations. I think
I got it now. :-)

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 9/27/2018 7:31 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Which, of course, is the whole purpose of the current bull**** campaign
going on orchestrated by your party.

You think the revelations about Kavsnaugh are B.S.? How very Republican of
you.

Kavanaugh is a deeply flawed man, that much is clear. His
part in the Starr investigation is ironic now that the shoe
is on the other foot. He is simply reaping what he's sown.
Of course to Luddite, it's all "unfair." Snowflakes all.
It's a given that they blame the Dems for all their sins.
It's all Pelosi's fault! It's Schumer's fault!
Crybabies.

"Snowflakes" and "Crybabies" are terms that referred to the progressive
liberals, mostly in California, and was coined by those on the
conservative side of the fence.

In true dishonest behavior the left has now stolen those terms to
describe their adversaries on the right. Figures.

Show me proof that Kavanaugh is "deeply flawed". You can't.
You've just joined the liberal bandwagon, repeating the same
unified claims.

I just mentioned to Harry ... if it were not Kavanaugh and Trump's
choice of a nominee was another person of conservative leanings,
I suspect we'd be witnessing a similar smear campaign.

What *really* would be interesting is if Kavanaugh is rejected
and Trump replaces him with a very conservative *woman* as his
nominee.

What will be the Dem's strategy then?

In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

LOL. What goes around comes around.

Show me proof that Kavanaugh is "deeply flawed". You can't.
You've just joined the liberal bandwagon, repeating the same
unified claims.

Just plug in "Kavanaugh lies." He's a bull****ter, and his
abuse of women says a lot about his character.
You do need some integrity to serve on the Supreme Court.

I just mentioned to Harry ... if it were not Kavanaugh and Trump's
choice of a nominee was another person of conservative leanings,
I suspect we'd be witnessing a similar smear campaign.

Sure. All those women are lying. They didn't say a peep
about Neil Gorsuch, just saved it for Kavanaugh. Grow up.

What *really* would be interesting is if Kavanaugh is rejected
and Trump replaces him with a very conservative *woman* as his
nominee.

What will be the Dem's strategy then?

Just find somebody with solid character, snowflake.
That's all it takes.

On 9/27/2018 8:30 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

A modern day progressive liberal lecturing me to "grow up".

Thanks for the chuckle of the day.

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Which, of course, is the whole purpose of the current bull**** campaign
going on orchestrated by your party.

You think the revelations about Kavsnaugh are B.S.? How very
Republican of
you.

Kavanaugh is a deeply flawed man, that much is clear.Â* His
part in the Starr investigation is ironic now that the shoe
is on the other foot.Â* He is simply reaping what he's sown.
Of course to Luddite, it's all "unfair."Â* Snowflakes all.
It's a given that they blame the Dems for all their sins.
It's all Pelosi's fault!Â* It's Schumer's fault!
Crybabies.

"Snowflakes" and "Crybabies" are terms that referred to the progressive
liberals, mostly in California, and was coined by those on the
conservative side of the fence.

In true dishonest behavior the left has now stolen those terms to
describe their adversaries on the right.Â* Figures.

Show me proof that Kavanaugh is "deeply flawed".Â* You can't.
You've just joined the liberal bandwagon, repeating the same
unified claims.

I just mentioned to Harry ... if it were not Kavanaugh and Trump's
choice of a nominee was another person of conservative leanings,
I suspect we'd be witnessing a similar smear campaign.

What *really* would be interesting is if Kavanaugh is rejected
and Trump replaces him with a very conservative *woman* as his
nominee.

What will be the Dem's strategy then?

As I have previously posted, there is no shortage of right-wing trash
who appeal to Trump waiting in the wings.