Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default How many here ....

On 9/27/2018 7:31 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

Which, of course, is the whole purpose of the current bull**** campaign
going on orchestrated by your party.

You think the revelations about Kavsnaugh are B.S.? How very Republican of
you.

Kavanaugh is a deeply flawed man, that much is clear. His
part in the Starr investigation is ironic now that the shoe
is on the other foot. He is simply reaping what he's sown.
Of course to Luddite, it's all "unfair." Snowflakes all.
It's a given that they blame the Dems for all their sins.
It's all Pelosi's fault! It's Schumer's fault!
Crybabies.

"Snowflakes" and "Crybabies" are terms that referred to the progressive
liberals, mostly in California, and was coined by those on the
conservative side of the fence.

In true dishonest behavior the left has now stolen those terms to
describe their adversaries on the right. Figures.

Show me proof that Kavanaugh is "deeply flawed". You can't.
You've just joined the liberal bandwagon, repeating the same
unified claims.

I just mentioned to Harry ... if it were not Kavanaugh and Trump's
choice of a nominee was another person of conservative leanings,
I suspect we'd be witnessing a similar smear campaign.

What *really* would be interesting is if Kavanaugh is rejected
and Trump replaces him with a very conservative *woman* as his
nominee.

What will be the Dem's strategy then?