Default Irony...

True North Wrote in message:
John H

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"

Snip.....

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

"I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the
death ..."

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?"

I sez what I means, and means what I sez!
There, I quoted another great 'merican for y'all.

Popeye the sailor man, eh.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 9/24/18 4:56 PM, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
John H

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"

Snip.....

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

"I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the
death ..."

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?"

I sez what I means, and means what I sez!
There, I quoted another great 'merican for y'all.

Popeye the sailor man, eh.

Wow...JustAnAsshole "got" a semi-literary reference. Who is your role
model, Foghorn Leghorn? "That's a joke, I say, that's a joke, son."

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 13:33:00 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Mr. Luddite

"Hey Don ... just a head's up:*

You and your neighbors up there may want to move over and squish*
together a bit to make some room. *I hear Michael Moore has promised*
to move to Canada should he run into any legal problems with his*
recently released documentary, "Fahrenheit 11/9".*

Probably a false alarm though. *The film flopped."*

Seems like everyone wants to come here now. The country is getting crowded. Only trouble is..if Trump gets his way, there woun't be any jobs to offer the newcomers.

Sad. Employment is doing very well here. Shame your country is so dependent upon America.

John H

"Sad. Employment is doing very well here. Shame your country is so dependent upon America."Â*

Well, Well!
Looks like we finally agree on something.

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:20:57 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"Sad. Employment is doing very well here. Shame your country is so dependent upon America."*

Well, Well!
Looks like we finally agree on something.

We might agree, but it doesn't bode well for your country. Maybe you're making fun of the wrong
country when you purposely misspell 'America'.

Irony... justan General 5 September 26th 18 12:17 PM
Irony... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 3 September 24th 18 05:46 PM
Does anyone see the irony [email protected] General 1 May 31st 17 02:54 AM
Oh, the irony of it... HK General 6 May 23rd 09 04:11 AM