BoatBanter.com

-   -   Irony... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180185-re-irony.html)

justan September 24th 18 02:49 PM

Irony...

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:36:32 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/23/18 1:34 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:22:21 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 9/23/18 12:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

WASHINGTON ? A press adviser helping lead the Senate Judiciary Committee?s
response to a sexual assault allegation against Supreme Court nominee Brett
Kavanaugh has stepped down amid evidence he was fired from a previous
political job in part because of a sexual harassment allegation against
him.

Garrett Ventry, 29, who served as a communications aide to the committee
chaired by Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, had been helping coordinate the
majority party's messaging in the wake of Christine Blasey Ford?s claim
that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted her 36 years ago at a high school party.
In a response to NBC News, Ventry denied any past "allegations of
misconduct."

After NBC News raised questions about Ventry's employment history and the
sexual harassment allegation against him, Judiciary Committee Spokesman
Taylor Foy replied in a statement: "While (Ventry) strongly denies
allegations of wrongdoing, he decided to resign to avoid causing any
distraction from the work of the committee."

And Ted Kennedy, Clinton, et. Al. Kept getting re-elected.

"Et" is a complete word in Latin. It means "and." The "al" is an
abbreviation and means, among other things, "others." It properly takes
a period, as in et al. What any of that has to do with the fact that an
adviser to the Repubs stepped down because of a sexual assault charge is
beyond my understanding.

It is no more confusing that Clinton saying he gave Paula Jones
$830,000 for an assault he was innocent of and Teddy copping a plea to
leaving the scene of an accident without admitting there was a girl
drowning in the car when he ran away.

Yawn. We're talking today, and about the candidacy of a guy with a
possible lifetime appointment and his facilitators.

Teddy had a lifetime job in the senate, what's your point?

No, he did not.

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Yes the did. He, like McCain, refused to give up his senate seat.
The good lord had to expire him before someone capablle of doing
the job could be apointed.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze September 24th 18 02:52 PM

Irony...

wrote:

On 9/23/18 12:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:

[...]

You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G

Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the death of
Kennedy or McCain. The complications of cancer did them in.

True North[_2_] September 24th 18 03:10 PM

Irony...

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up theÂ*
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:Â*

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"Â*

Snip.....Â*

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

Keyser Soze September 24th 18 03:42 PM

Irony...

On 9/24/18 10:10 AM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"

Snip.....

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

No one in his family, apparently.

[email protected] September 24th 18 05:55 PM

Irony...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 09:52:58 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the death of
Kennedy or McCain. The complications of cancer did them in.

Yes and the nature of the cancer tells us a lot about their decision
making in their last few years. They were both quite literally brain
damaged.

[email protected] September 24th 18 05:59 PM

Irony...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up theÂ*
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:Â*

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"Â*

Snip.....Â*

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

Harry seems to be guided more by the other little red book.

https://tinyurl.com/y8hy4rzw

John H.[_5_] September 24th 18 07:16 PM

Irony...

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the*
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:*

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"*

Snip.....*

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the
death ..."

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?

True North[_2_] September 24th 18 08:34 PM

Irony...

John H

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*

Keyser SozeÂ*
Â*
Â*
"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up theÂ*Â*
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:Â*Â*
Â*
https://is.gd/hkkl1G"Â*Â*
Â*
Snip.....Â*Â*
Â*
Â*
SNERK!Â*
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?Â*

"I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with theÂ*
death ..."Â*

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?"

I sez what I means, and means what I sez!
There, I quoted another great 'merican for y'all.

Mr. Luddite[_4_] September 24th 18 08:44 PM

Irony...

On 9/24/2018 3:34 PM, True North wrote:
John H

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"

Snip.....

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

"I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the
death ..."

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?"

I sez what I means, and means what I sez!
There, I quoted another great 'merican for y'all.

Hey Don ... just a head's up:

You and your neighbors up there may want to move over and squish
together a bit to make some room. I hear Michael Moore has promised
to move to Canada should he run into any legal problems with his
recently released documentary, "Fahrenheit 11/9".

Probably a false alarm though. The film flopped.

True North[_2_] September 24th 18 09:33 PM

Irony...

Mr. Luddite

"Hey Don ... just a head's up:Â*

You and your neighbors up there may want to move over and squishÂ*
together a bit to make some room. Â*I hear Michael Moore has promisedÂ*
to move to Canada should he run into any legal problems with hisÂ*
recently released documentary, "Fahrenheit 11/9".Â*

Probably a false alarm though. Â*The film flopped."Â*

Seems like everyone wants to come here now. The country is getting crowded.. Only trouble is..if Trump gets his way, there woun't be any jobs to offer the newcomers.