justan justan is offline

Default Irony...

True North Wrote in message:
John H

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 07:10:53 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"You morons ought to buy yourselves a dictionary so you can look up the
meanings of words you misuse. For you, I'd recommend this one:

https://is.gd/hkkl1G"

Snip.....

SNERK!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post.......but who would read the big words for L'll Justine?

"I couldn't help but notice you snipped, "Oh, the non-existent "good lord" had nothing to do with the
death ..."

Did you disagree with that, or was that part of your 'wholehearted' approval?"

I sez what I means, and means what I sez!
There, I quoted another great 'merican for y'all.

Popeye the sailor man, eh.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/