Default Maryland KKK

On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.

And being anti-religious is his religion.

I have few problems with religions that make no effort to "spread their
word" or convert others. So long as they keep their ignorance and
superstition to themselves, well, what the hell, eh?

But you have no problem trying to force the “religion”of the present
Democrat Party on everybody.

Bull****. I'm not looking for political converts. I think you have to be
really stupid to support today's GOP or its leader, Donald Trump, but
I'll make no effort to try to force you to support a different political
party.

Bull****! You call anybody not in lockstep with the modern Democrat party
racists. And other derogatory names.

You're delusional. There are any number of prominent Republicans who I
don't believe are racists. Further, I have no idea what you mean by "in
lockstep" with the modern Democratic Party. I certainly do believe that
should any political party attempt to abolish social security,
unemployment insurance and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you
should not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a
tiny splinter group, of course, that believes that you can do these
things. Among them are a few Texas oil millionaires, and an occasional
politician or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible
and they are stupid.

I should attribute that quote. Dwight D. Eisenhower, Republican.

I have no idea what the "modern" GOP stands for, other than expediency
and kissing Trump's ass.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 10:59:53 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

You've called Republicans 'racist' on many occasions. Don's probably expressed his supreme
satisfaction with those comments.

Bill Wrote in message:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
Mr. Luddite
Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.

And being anti-religious is his religion.

I have few problems with religions that make no effort to "spread their
word" or convert others. So long as they keep their ignorance and
superstition to themselves, well, what the hell, eh?

But you have no problem trying to force the ?religion?of the present
Democrat Party on everybody.

Bull****. I'm not looking for political converts. I think you have to be
really stupid to support today's GOP or its leader, Donald Trump, but
I'll make no effort to try to force you to support a different political
party.

Bull****! You call anybody not in lockstep with the modern Democrat party
racists. And other derogatory names.

That's because he's not smart enough to issue insults without
being obvious and repulsive.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Who has proposed eliminating Social Security? Needs to be fixed. Was
never the National retirement plan. We are paying out way more than is
sustainable, and the younger working people paying for us old people are
going to,realize they can not afford us. Than the changes will be very
drastic.

On 9/15/2018 10:59 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The fact that you have no idea what the modern GOP stands for says
mountains about how you think.

wrote:

On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I am not sure I have ever heard a republican who wanted to abolish
Social Security but several of them wanted to put it on a more firm
footing (private investments). Right now it is just a stack of IOUs
piled on an already crushing federal debt. The only security is the
ability of the government to borrow more money to fund it since the
plan itself is running in the red ... like all Ponzi schemes become.
BTW I finally did sit down with my SS statement and a financial
calculator. If I had simply put the SS money in a fund that returned a
conservative 5% since 1964, I would have ~$450,000 right now and if I
took out $2800 a month ($1000 more than I get from SS) I could never
spend it all. My kids would get some.
Over the last 50+ years 5% a year is a very conservative return.

On 9/15/18 10:44 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 12:11 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 9:29 AM, Tim wrote:
[...]

The modern GOP stands for nothing beyond expediency, enriching the rich,
and kissing Trump's ass.

Now it's Maryland [email protected] General 91 August 26th 17 05:41 PM
Maryland taxes S**T Jim, General 6 February 26th 05 01:10 PM
FS: VCP Pintail, Maryland Blankibr Touring 0 June 15th 04 02:44 AM