BoatBanter.com

-   -   Maryland KKK (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/180096-maryland-kkk.html)

John H.[_5_] September 13th 18 09:59 PM

Maryland KKK

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

Tim September 14th 18 12:18 AM

Maryland KKK

John H
The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

I always wonder why he leaves the third K out when he writes “ ‘Marikka “

justan[_3_] September 14th 18 12:26 AM

Maryland KKK

John H. Wrote in message:
The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

Wouldnt surprise me, knowing the hater Fat Harry is.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[email protected] September 14th 18 01:23 AM

Maryland KKK

On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:59:14 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

The strange thing is the most racist people I have ever known were
wearing suits and working at a white collar job in DC, Chicago or New
York. Most of the rest were cops from big, northern cities.
Most of the rednecks I know are over it.

Its Me September 14th 18 04:27 AM

Maryland KKK

wrote:

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

The strange thing is the most racist people I have ever known were
wearing suits and working at a white collar job in DC, Chicago or New
York. Most of the rest were cops from big, northern cities.
Most of the rednecks I know are over it.

Truer words were never written. :)

This redneck is going to lunch tomorrow with a friend or three from work to an almost famous BBQ joint that is closing down in a few weeks. One of those is a guy who is a really good friend and is our company lawyer. His son is in his final year at Princeton. He grew up in a small town in the lower part of SC. Oh yeah, he's black.

I love that it blows the minds of those old, hard left idiots like harry. One day harry and his ilk will die off straining to taking a crap in the morning, and the world will be a better place.
:)

Keyser Soze September 14th 18 01:13 PM

Maryland KKK

wrote:

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

The strange thing is the most racist people I have ever known were
wearing suits and working at a white collar job in DC, Chicago or New
York. Most of the rest were cops from big, northern cities.
Most of the rednecks I know are over it.

The really strange thing is that the racists here, such as Herring,
think KKK'ers are *my* buddies, and that I am a racist because I
occasionally speak out against racism expressed in this country and in
this newsgroup against people of color and ethnic minorities. I suppose
that because I believe "white is not always right," that makes me a
racist in the little minds of racists.

Yes, I am anti-religion. But practicing a religion in this country is a
matter of choice, not something that is part of a person because of
genetics or ethnic origin.

John H.[_5_] September 14th 18 01:17 PM

Maryland KKK

wrote:

[...]

You are a racist because you're a racist.

QED

justan September 14th 18 01:26 PM

Maryland KKK

wrote:

[...]

And he doesn't have the balls to admit it.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite[_4_] September 14th 18 01:27 PM

Maryland KKK

wrote:

[...]

Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.