Default Now it's Maryland

https://assets.change.org/photos/8/h...jpg?1503114194
They say the Maryland state flag is racist. The Southern part of
Maryland, where Harry lives flew the red and white part (The Crossland
Arms) during the late unpleasantness and now it has to go. The
Crossland Arms is the coat of arms of the Baltimore family (lord
Baltimore's mother) so I suppose they have to rename the city too.
After the war they joined the Calvert coat of arms (the black and
yellow part the northern part of Maryland flew) with the Crossland
coat of arms as a sign of unity.
**** unity, some snowflakes are suddenly offended. It has to go.
"What's next" certainly seem,s to be a valid question.

I also hear they are changing the name of Washington and Lee
University to "Washington and the traitor who remains unnamed".

On 8/23/17 1:40 AM, wrote:
https://assets.change.org/photos/8/h...jpg?1503114194
They say the Maryland state flag is racist. The Southern part of
Maryland, where Harry lives flew the red and white part (The Crossland
Arms) during the late unpleasantness and now it has to go. The
Crossland Arms is the coat of arms of the Baltimore family (lord
Baltimore's mother) so I suppose they have to rename the city too.
After the war they joined the Calvert coat of arms (the black and
yellow part the northern part of Maryland flew) with the Crossland
coat of arms as a sign of unity.
**** unity, some snowflakes are suddenly offended. It has to go.
"What's next" certainly seem,s to be a valid question.

I also hear they are changing the name of Washington and Lee
University to "Washington and the traitor who remains unnamed".

You seem really obsessed. I never paid the slightest attention to the
Maryland flag and I doubt I will in the future. Maybe the state will
come up with a new flag depicting a striped bass or an oyster. That
might be cool.

On 8/23/17 7:36 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 8/23/17 1:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

You never paid no nevermind to the statuary of confederate
soldiers until your fellow snowflakes declared them offensive.
Get a life boys and girls.

Nothing is funnier here than a pussy like you, who hides behind
anonymity so he can insult others without fear of getting punched in the
nose, calling anyone else a snowflake. BTW, I missed your response: when
do your kids make parole?

On 8/23/17 1:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

Not to worry. Weren't you the guy who broke his arm trying to
punch a little guy in the nose. You ought to have a shrink give
you some anger management treatments.

That's right...I came to the assistance of a woman with her child who
was being assaulted by an asshole guy probably very much like you, and
suffered a wrist injury. In fact, if you and some of your buddies here
were at that scene, I'm sure you would have cheered on the guy, pigs
that you are. Oh...and when do your kids make parole?

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 06:51:57 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 8/23/17 1:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

I am not obsessed, just reporting the facts.
I doubt you paid any attention to Lee until you were told to.
I am willing to bet you didn't have a clue about your state flag until
I told you yesterday. I will admit that although I did know about the
Crossland and Calvert connections (I did go to a Maryland school for
3-8), I did not know it was racist until I heard about this
controversy.
I am sure you will put on your pussy hat and march on Annapolis as
soon as you get your marching orders from the revisionist lefty
snowflakes who became suddenly offended.
I am sure that

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 08:13:39 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

That's right...I came to the assistance of a woman with her child

.... or tripped over a parking stop. It is still unclear how you could
get that kind of injury punching someone.

On 8/23/17 1:40 AM, wrote:
[...]

Â* soldiers until your fellow snowflakes declared them offensive.
Â* Get a life boys and girls.

Nothing is funnier here than a pussy like you, who hides behind
anonymity so he can insult others without fear of getting punched in the
nose, calling anyone else a snowflake. BTW, I missed your response: when
do your kids make parole?

Harry, the only person in this newsgroup who ever felt seriously
threatened by anyone was you and you called the police. I think it was
twice (two different people) and I have a hazy memory about you
contacting the FBI about one of them.

You aren't about to punch anyone in the nose.

On Wed, 23 Aug 2017 11:43:07 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Harry, the only person in this newsgroup who ever felt seriously
threatened by anyone was you and you called the police. I think it was
twice (two different people) and I have a hazy memory about you
contacting the FBI about one of them.

You aren't about to punch anyone in the nose.

I drove right through Huntingtown and I couldn't get Harry to meet me
for a beer or a cup of coffee. I spent 3 days in the area.