Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Maryland KKK

On 9/14/2018 8:13 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/13/18 8:23 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:59:14 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

The strange thing is the most racist people I have ever known were
wearing suits and working at a white collar job in DC, Chicago or New
York. Most of the rest were cops from big, northern cities.
Most of the rednecks I know are over it.

The really strange thing is that the racists here, such as Herring,
think KKK'ers are *my* buddies, and that I am a racist because I
occasionally speak out against racism expressed in this country and in
this newsgroup against people of color and ethnic minorities. I suppose
that because I believe "white is not always right," that makes me a
racist in the little minds of racists.

Yes, I am anti-religion. But practicing a religion in this country is a
matter of choice, not something that is part of a person because of
genetics or ethnic origin.

Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.