Default Moody Yachts

On Wednesday, October 21, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am in the process of getting my Hunter Legend 37 ready for sale
because I saw a Moody 40 at the Annapolis boat show with my girlfriend
and we both fell in love with it. I am looking for anyone who might have
information on who sells Moody on the West Coast.

Hi there! I sell Moodys - JK3 Yachts is the Western US/Mexico dealer for the entire Hanse family - including Moody. We are hubbed in San Diego and have offices all over the West Coast, including Seattle. Feel free to reach out about your Moody inquiry. www.jk3yachts.com

Cheers!

Tiffany Billings
Yacht Consultant
Tim Tim is offline

Alex
Good luck. That post is 20 years old.

Who knows. Maybe they’ll get a deal on some NIS...

MJM Yachts Eisboch General 2 June 29th 08 10:24 PM
Best place to sell a Moody 30" ?? Ebay or other ?? hasty321 General 4 January 11th 07 02:18 AM
Moody 38 for sale SAIL LOCO ASA 4 November 9th 04 03:30 AM
C.N.S.O yachts Michael Holz General 0 July 27th 03 10:18 PM