Default Best place to sell a Moody 30" ?? Ebay or other ??

Hi everyone. I want to sell my Moody 30" before the start of the
season. Apart from Ebay and boatsandoutboards.com which other websites
actually work. My friend sold his SeaHog 15" fisher on
www.my-boat-for-sale.com , it is free , but they do not have many
listings, neither do they rank very well... please can you recommend a
good, cheap or free, website to advertise my 15 year old Moody.

Cheers

hasty UK

On 10 Jan 2007 06:55:15 -0800, "hasty321"
wrote:

please can you recommend a
good, cheap or free, website to advertise my 15 year old Moody.

Craigs List?

http://geo.craigslist.org/iso/gb

hasty321 wrote:
Hi everyone. I want to sell my Moody 30" before the start of the
season. Apart from Ebay and boatsandoutboards.com which other websites
actually work. My friend sold his SeaHog 15" fisher on
www.my-boat-for-sale.com , it is free , but they do not have many
listings, neither do they rank very well... please can you recommend a
good, cheap or free, website to advertise my 15 year old Moody.

Cheers

hasty UK

I don't know if they have Craigslist in the UK, or something similar,
but that has to be the number one site for services and general
merchandise here in the US. And it's free, at least until they put a
few more classified-dependent newspapers out of business.

Never advertised a boat there, but we haven't paid to list a vacancy in
any of our rentals in the last two years. We can run 3 lines in the
local newspaper for $150 over a weekend, or put up several descriptive
paragraphs and four photos *free* on Craigslist. We got rid of a futon
after the holidays by placing an ad offering it free for the hauling,
and it took less than an hour from the time it hit the list before
somebody was gratefully packing off a heavy, cumbersome, ugly piece of
junk furniture.

With a 30-footer, you might also consider using a broker. You would
have to pay a commission, but normally only when and if it sells. The
upside is that a broker is very likely to get enough additional money
from your boat that it will offset the cost of the commission.

www.spam-for-sale.com , it is free , but they do not have many
listings, neither do they rank very well... please can you recommend a
good, cheap or free, website to advertise my 15 year old Moody.

Cheers

hasty UK

This is spam, he's posted the exact same thing to several other groups.