BoatBanter.com

-   -   Moody Yachts (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/179778-re-moody-yachts.html)

[email protected] August 2nd 18 11:44 PM

Moody Yachts

On Wednesday, October 21, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am in the process of getting my Hunter Legend 37 ready for sale
because I saw a Moody 40 at the Annapolis boat show with my girlfriend
and we both fell in love with it. I am looking for anyone who might have
information on who sells Moody on the West Coast.

Hi there! I sell Moodys - JK3 Yachts is the Western US/Mexico dealer for the entire Hanse family - including Moody. We are hubbed in San Diego and have offices all over the West Coast, including Seattle. Feel free to reach out about your Moody inquiry. www.jk3yachts.com

Cheers!

Tiffany Billings
Yacht Consultant

Alex[_15_] August 3rd 18 12:36 AM

Moody Yachts

wrote:
On Wednesday, October 21, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I am in the process of getting my Hunter Legend 37 ready for sale
because I saw a Moody 40 at the Annapolis boat show with my girlfriend
and we both fell in love with it. I am looking for anyone who might have
information on who sells Moody on the West Coast.

Hi there! I sell Moodys - JK3 Yachts is the Western US/Mexico dealer for the entire Hanse family - including Moody. We are hubbed in San Diego and have offices all over the West Coast, including Seattle. Feel free to reach out about your Moody inquiry.
www.jk3yachts.com

Cheers!

Tiffany Billings
Yacht Consultant

Good luck. That post is 20 years old.

Tim August 3rd 18 01:56 AM

Moody Yachts

Alex
Good luck. That post is 20 years old.

Who knows. Maybe they’ll get a deal on some NIS...