Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Meets my expectations...

True North wrote:
justan

Bill Wrote in message:*
justan wrote:*
Bill Wrote in message:*
justan wrote:*
John H. Wrote in message:*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:03:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:*
*
On 7/16/18 2:27 PM, True North wrote:*
Keyser Soze*
*
On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:*
John H. Wrote in message:*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:*
*
What's new?*
That orange menace is anti American. *Don't know how the drones in*
here think he's so great.*
*
Donna the fool.*
*
*
He wouldn't be where he is today without fat boy's help*
*
*
*
"If it weren't for the naveee, you'd still be working pumping gas or as a*
squeegee boy at some intersection."*
*
*
*
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!*
*
*
Actually, I overspoke...Justan would have lost either of those jobs to a*
Mexican kid working an after-school gig so he could save some bucks for*
college.*
*
Actually, you usually overspeak. It's a trait that's common with*
narcissists. Luckily Donna the Fool*
will jump on your bandwagon with heartfelt agreement to anything you say.*
*
*
They are a pair of funny dudes. Always predictable. Always saying*
something stupid.*
*
How many bankruptcy filings have you had Justin?*
*
*
*
Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool.*

*
But what about your father?*
*
*

"What about my father?"

Kalif Swill seems to be saying that he "raised a fool".
On the other hand Swill might just be blathering in a drunken stupor. Who knows?
--*

You seem to be the one in a stupor. Alcohol or natural? Justin does not
seem to be a fool, and since his mama did not raise a fool, his father
probably did not either. Which one or both of Harry and your parents take
ownership of raising a fool?

My music meets yours... John H[_2_] General 1 December 17th 17 05:17 AM
Kirk meets... F.O.A.D. General 0 January 11th 14 05:24 PM
Lowered expectations Frogwatch General 7 January 8th 10 07:41 PM
US New meets Old Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 2 July 14th 07 02:19 PM
Expectations for Equipment Status on Motorboat Charter [email protected] Cruising 3 May 18th 05 08:05 AM