Default Meets my expectations...

On 7/18/18 7:16 PM, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:03:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 7/16/18 2:27 PM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

What's new?
That orange menace is anti American. Don't know how the drones in
here think he's so great.

Donna the fool.

He wouldn't be where he is today without fat boy's help

"If it weren't for the naveee, you'd still be working pumping gas or as a
squeegee boy at some intersection."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Actually, I overspoke...Justan would have lost either of those jobs to a
Mexican kid working an after-school gig so he could save some bucks for
college.

Actually, you usually overspeak. It's a trait that's common with
narcissists. Luckily Donna the Fool
will jump on your bandwagon with heartfelt agreement to anything you say.

They are a pair of funny dudes. Always predictable. Always saying
something stupid.

How many bankruptcy filings have you had Justin?

Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool.

But what about your father?

What about my father?

Did you know him?

justan

Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
John H. Wrote in message:Â*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:03:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:Â*
Â*
On 7/16/18 2:27 PM, True North wrote:Â*
Keyser SozeÂ*
Â*
On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:Â*
John H. Wrote in message:Â*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*
Â*
What's new?Â*
That orange menace is anti American. Â*Don't know how the drones inÂ*
here think he's so great.Â*
Â*
Donna the fool.Â*
Â*
Â*
He wouldn't be where he is today without fat boy's helpÂ*
Â*
Â*
Â*
"If it weren't for the naveee, you'd still be working pumping gas or as aÂ*
squeegee boy at some intersection."Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Â*
Â*
Â*
Actually, I overspoke...Justan would have lost either of those jobs to aÂ*
Mexican kid working an after-school gig so he could save some bucks forÂ*
college.Â*
Â*
Actually, you usually overspeak. It's a trait that's common withÂ*
narcissists. Luckily Donna the FoolÂ*
will jump on your bandwagon with heartfelt agreement to anything you say.Â*
Â*
Â*
They are a pair of funny dudes. Always predictable. Always sayingÂ*
something stupid.Â*
Â*
How many bankruptcy filings have you had Justin?Â*
Â*
Â*

Â*
Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool.Â*

Â*
But what about your father?Â*
Â*
Â*

"What about my father?"

Kalif Swill seems to be saying that he "raised a fool".
On the other hand Swill might just be blathering in a drunken stupor. Who knows?
--Â*

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:

On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
[...]

Did he teach you to be a fool? He at least taught you to be financially
stable and not fudge the truth all the time.

True North wrote:
justan

Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
John H. Wrote in message:Â*
[...]

You seem to be the one in a stupor. Alcohol or natural? Justin does not
seem to be a fool, and since his mama did not raise a fool, his father
probably did not either. Which one or both of Harry and your parents take
ownership of raising a fool?

On Wed, 18 Jul 2018 20:12:30 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 7/18/18 2:39 PM, True North wrote:
Justine giggles....

Bill Wrote in message:

"Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool."

So...who raised y'all then.....if even your mama didn't want any part of y'all.

Bilious's mama raised him to be a semi-literate falling off roofs test
dummy.

My mama raised me to be a self sufficient person. Never going on welfare,
pay my debts, and get an education that actually provided a living. What
happened on you parentage?

Gosh, four days later and no response.

My music meets yours... John H[_2_] General 1 December 17th 17 05:17 AM
Kirk meets... F.O.A.D. General 0 January 11th 14 05:24 PM
Lowered expectations Frogwatch General 7 January 8th 10 07:41 PM
US New meets Old Newport RI Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 2 July 14th 07 02:19 PM
Expectations for Equipment Status on Motorboat Charter [email protected] Cruising 3 May 18th 05 08:05 AM