Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Meets my expectations...

justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:03:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 7/16/18 2:27 PM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:
John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

What's new?
That orange menace is anti American. Don't know how the drones in
here think he's so great.

Donna the fool.

He wouldn't be where he is today without fat boy's help

"If it weren't for the naveee, you'd still be working pumping gas or as a
squeegee boy at some intersection."

I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!

Actually, I overspoke...Justan would have lost either of those jobs to a
Mexican kid working an after-school gig so he could save some bucks for
college.

Actually, you usually overspeak. It's a trait that's common with
narcissists. Luckily Donna the Fool
will jump on your bandwagon with heartfelt agreement to anything you say.

They are a pair of funny dudes. Always predictable. Always saying
something stupid.

How many bankruptcy filings have you had Justin?

Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool.

But what about your father?

What about my father?

Did he teach you to be a fool? He at least taught you to be financially
stable and not fudge the truth all the time.