Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Meets my expectations...

True North wrote:
justan

Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
Bill Wrote in message:Â*
justan wrote:Â*
John H. Wrote in message:Â*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 20:03:07 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:Â*
Â*
On 7/16/18 2:27 PM, True North wrote:Â*
Keyser SozeÂ*
Â*
On 7/16/18 1:33 PM, justan wrote:Â*
John H. Wrote in message:Â*
On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 10:11:40 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*
Â*
What's new?Â*
That orange menace is anti American. Â*Don't know how the drones inÂ*
here think he's so great.Â*
Â*
Donna the fool.Â*
Â*
Â*
He wouldn't be where he is today without fat boy's helpÂ*
Â*
Â*
Â*
"If it weren't for the naveee, you'd still be working pumping gas or as aÂ*
squeegee boy at some intersection."Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!Â*
Â*
Â*
Actually, I overspoke...Justan would have lost either of those jobs to aÂ*
Mexican kid working an after-school gig so he could save some bucks forÂ*
college.Â*
Â*
Actually, you usually overspeak. It's a trait that's common withÂ*
narcissists. Luckily Donna the FoolÂ*
will jump on your bandwagon with heartfelt agreement to anything you say.Â*
Â*
Â*
They are a pair of funny dudes. Always predictable. Always sayingÂ*
something stupid.Â*
Â*
How many bankruptcy filings have you had Justin?Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Um. Let me think. Uh, none. My mama didn't raise no fool.Â*

Â*
But what about your father?Â*
Â*
Â*

"What about my father?"

Kalif Swill seems to be saying that he "raised a fool".
On the other hand Swill might just be blathering in a drunken stupor. Who knows?
--Â*

You seem to be the one in a stupor. Alcohol or natural? Justin does not
seem to be a fool, and since his mama did not raise a fool, his father
probably did not either. Which one or both of Harry and your parents take
ownership of raising a fool?