Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 9:14:27 PM UTC-4, Alex wrote:
John H. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

Why do those Acadians deserve to be attacked or plundered?

dep·re·da·tion
?depr?'daSH?n/Submit
noun
an act of attacking or plundering.

Do you ever think?

Maybe you should just stick to answering the questions posed to you.

He's not a bright guy.

Five succinct words were never better written.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:05:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Do you not read before you hit the 'post' button?

Another question: Why do you blame so many stupidities on your tablet?

Add that to the list of questions you don't have the balls to answer.

The Cajun people are getting the same financial consideration that is owed to black people.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

8:05 PMTrue North
Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Well, I won’t be holding my breath waiting on my BIA payments. LOL!!!

Donna should do just a bit of research before making stupid pronouncements.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 21:14:19 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

Why do those Acadians deserve to be attacked or plundered?

dep·re·da·tion
?depr?'daSH?n/Submit
noun
an act of attacking or plundering.

Do you ever think?

Maybe you should just stick to answering the questions posed to you.

He's not a bright guy.

Reminds me of Loogy.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.Â*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to sayÂ*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans alwaysÂ*
did get the first choice".Â*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them upÂ*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

wrote:*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to say*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans always*
did get the first choice".*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them up*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

Does British blood make you afraid to answer questions?

John H. Wrote in message:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:14:39 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

8:05 PMTrue North
Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Well, I won’t be holding my breath waiting on my BIA payments. LOL!!!

Donna should do just a bit of research before making stupid pronouncements.

Donnie is a shoot fom the lip kind of guy. He's going to e the
perfect replacement for Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:52:58 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to say
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans always
did get the first choice".
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them up
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

Does British blood make you afraid to answer questions?

I was going to suggest Geritol to see if that helps.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.Â*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to sayÂ*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans alwaysÂ*
did get the first choice".Â*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them upÂ*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

You are the one who was saying the British kicked out the Acadians.
They did not send them to Louisiana. The Spanish did. Evidently they
didn't think much of the French either.

wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.Â*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to sayÂ*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans alwaysÂ*
did get the first choice".Â*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them upÂ*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

You are the one who was saying the British kicked out the Acadians.
They did not send them to Louisiana. The Spanish did. Evidently they
didn't think much of the French either.

Oh boy...I always thought you were one of the few logical factual posters in here. The British certainly did disperse the Acadians...including a good portion to Swampland USA.