John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:05:08 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Do you not read before you hit the 'post' button?

Another question: Why do you blame so many stupidities on your tablet?

Add that to the list of questions you don't have the balls to answer.

The Cajun people are getting the same financial consideration that is owed to black people.