Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

Why do those Acadians deserve to be attacked or plundered?

dep·re·da·tion
?depr?'daSH?n/Submit
noun
an act of attacking or plundering.

Do you ever think?

Maybe you should just stick to answering the questions posed to you.

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 8:56:49 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

Why do those Acadians deserve to be attacked or plundered?

depæ–Ÿeæžaæš—ion
?depr?'daSH?n/Submit
noun
an act of attacking or plundering.

Do you ever think?

Maybe you should just stick to answering the questions posed to you.

Donna the dummy of RecDotBoats.

Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Sez the chief abuser of the Palm Sisters.

John H. wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

Why do those Acadians deserve to be attacked or plundered?

dep·re·da·tion
?depr?'daSH?n/Submit
noun
an act of attacking or plundering.

Do you ever think?

Maybe you should just stick to answering the questions posed to you.

He's not a bright guy.

Tim Tim is offline

8:05 PMTrue North
Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

Well, I won’t be holding my breath waiting on my BIA payments. LOL!!!

wrote:

Just caught an episode of Swamp Mysteries with Troy Landry.
Real dirty trick for the Brits to take those people from next to Paradise up here and dump them in the swamp. If anyone deserves depredations, it's the Acadian people sent stateside.

The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to say
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans always
did get the first choice".
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them up
and shipping them out.

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 18:05:08 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Duh, JohnnyMop. My tablet decided on that word. I just feel the Cajun people deserve some kind of financial consideration.....like y'all owe black people.

We didn't really send the black people anywhere although there were
some who migrated back to Africa after the War of Northern Aggression.
(now Liberia)
Your Cajuns did just fine in "Loosiana". After they help Jackson kick
the Brits out of the southern US in 1815 their future was assured in
the US.

On Friday, July 13, 2018 at 9:06:08 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Sez the chief abuser of the Palm Sisters.

What is "sez"?

I'll bet you can't wait until haree comes back. You are getting ripped apart here in wrecked.boats without him, eh?

Well, it really doesn't matter whether he's here or not, dumb donna.