Default MSNBC again

This is the comment that I said earlier that it was "not the time" to make.

When the shooting in Maryland happened today I happened to be watching
MSNBC.

Within 20 minutes of the shooting ... before authorities had identified
the shooter and while the situation was still "active"... and before
any kind of motive was known ...

the MSNBC host, Nicolle Wallace, was already suggesting that it was
likely the result of the emotionally charged political atmosphere in the
country and blamed the shooting on Trump.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and watching.

It's been interesting watching the transformation of Wallace. She's
a Republican, was GW Bush's Communications Director and was a senior
advisor for the McCain/Palin campaign. She started on MSNBC years ago
as a "token" Republican/Conservative on their various panels including
on "Morning Joe".

Now, although still listed as being a Republican, she hosts a daily
show on MSNBC and focuses on trashing Trump and anyone associated with him.

Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:39:30 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
This is the comment that I said earlier that it was "not the time" to make.

When the shooting in Maryland happened today I happened to be watching
MSNBC.

Within 20 minutes of the shooting ... before authorities had identified
the shooter and while the situation was still "active"... and before
any kind of motive was known ...

the MSNBC host, Nicolle Wallace, was already suggesting that it was
likely the result of the emotionally charged political atmosphere in the
country and blamed the shooting on Trump.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and watching.

Facebook's "Occupy Democrats" page is already attempting to make a shooter/Trump connection..

On 6/28/18 11:25 PM, wrote:
On 29 Jun 2018 02:01:48 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Lots of well-known Republicans are sickened by Trump and trash him
regularly.

They are basically people Trump beat in the primaries and people who
did not receive the proper amount of ass kissing.
AKA the same old republicans you used to call names.

It really looks like Ramos was just a guy who thought the paper had
ruined his life. I am sure we will hear plenty about it in the next
few days now that we know who he is.

Oh, I think the GOPers who are fed up with Trump are more than the
people Trump beat in the primaries, et cetera. If not, then the GOP is
sicker than even I imagine.

On 6/28/18 9:39 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

This is the comment that I said earlier that it was "not the time" to make.

When the shooting in Maryland happened today I happened to be watching
MSNBC.

Within 20 minutes of the shooting ... before authorities had identified
the shooter and while the situation was still "active"... and before
any kind of motive was known ...

the MSNBC host, Nicolle Wallace, was already suggesting that it was
likely the result of the emotionally charged political atmosphere in the
country and blamed the shooting on Trump.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and watching.

It's been interesting watching the transformation of Wallace.Â* She's
a Republican, was GW Bush's Communications Director and was a senior
advisor for the McCain/Palin campaign.Â* She started on MSNBC years ago
as a "token" Republican/Conservative on their various panels including
on "Morning Joe".

Now, although still listed as being a Republican, she hosts a daily
show on MSNBC and focuses on trashing Trump and anyone associated with him.

Trump has been calling the news media the enemy of the people...

"The shooting today in the Capital Gazette newsroom in Annapolis,
Maryland cannot reasonably be separated from the President's mission to
villainize the press as 'the enemy of the American people,'" tweeted
journalist Lauren Duca.

Spot on. Trump has many, many nutso followers and he is demonizing the
media. Sooner or later, one of his crazed fans is going to shoot up a
major media outlet.

I think it is the patriotic duty of journalists to point out Trump's
foibles, fallacies, bull****, and ****ups, and there are plenty of them
on an almost daily basis from which to choose. Trump is a horror
show...no decent American should support him.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

They poisoned her mind.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

--
Posted with my iPad Pro

Oh my. How titilating for you.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Hint. The GOP can't be sick. It is not an organism.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Tim Wrote in message:
On Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 8:39:30 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
This is the comment that I said earlier that it was "not the time" to make.

When the shooting in Maryland happened today I happened to be watching
MSNBC.

Within 20 minutes of the shooting ... before authorities had identified
the shooter and while the situation was still "active"... and before
any kind of motive was known ...

the MSNBC host, Nicolle Wallace, was already suggesting that it was
likely the result of the emotionally charged political atmosphere in the
country and blamed the shooting on Trump.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and watching.

Facebook's "Occupy Democrats" page is already attempting to make a shooter/Trump connection..

Not only are the snowflakes saddened and enraged by Clinton's
loss, they are halucinating now. I wonder if we will see an
increase in the suicide rate. It seems that would be the next
step. The mental health community has a moral obligation to
straightin these ****ers out before the worst happens.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

[...]

Karen should have mercy on you and prescribe the appropriate
pharma to alleviate your pain. It's a shame to see a piece of
**** like you turn into a pile of ****.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 6/29/18 8:29 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

Not likely...she's a smart person, not an imbecile like you.