Default OT Another MSNBC lie...

The administration has stated over and over again that the initial
questioning of the 'Christmas Bomber' or 'Nigerian Student' as Obama
likes to call him, was interrogated before the Miranda warning and
provided all intel he had. This was confirmed Sunday by Axelrod on
Meet the Press.

So, the idea that further information could come from the guy must be
a lie. "The balance in Abdulmutallab was understandable. We got good
intelligence. We're getting more..." What a lie.

Unless the Obama administration was telling lies?

http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...2/2192458.aspx

[Note: The above information is provided simply to enlighten liberals.
All else should pay no heed.]
--

Proud member of the angry mob. If you're not outraged,
you're not paying attention.

John H

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:23:45 -0500, John H wrote:

???????????????????????????????????????

Are you sure?

On 2/2/10 6:23 PM, John H wrote:
The administration has stated over and over again that the initial
questioning of the 'Christmas Bomber' or 'Nigerian Student' as Obama
likes to call him, was interrogated before the Miranda warning and
provided all intel he had. This was confirmed Sunday by Axelrod on
Meet the Press.

So, the idea that further information could come from the guy must be
a lie.

Our boy herring was an intelligence officer during the war against
vietnam, no doubt...and that's one of the reasons why we lost that
war...intel from the non-intelligent.

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:36:18 -0500, John the junkie
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 18:23:45 -0500, John H wrote:

???????????????????????????????????????

Are you sure?

Yup. Hell, I'll say it again. Nothin' to be ashamed of, unless you're
a liberal who doesn't like liars. And they don't seem to exist.

wrote:

The administration has stated over and over again that the initial
questioning of the 'Christmas Bomber' or 'Nigerian Student' as Obama
likes to call him, was interrogated before the Miranda warning and
provided all intel he had. This was confirmed Sunday by Axelrod on
Meet the Press.

you want a word class, murderous lie?

how about "iraq has weapons of mass destruction'

4400 dead americans. $1 trillion later...