Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default MSNBC again

This is the comment that I said earlier that it was "not the time" to make.

When the shooting in Maryland happened today I happened to be watching
MSNBC.

Within 20 minutes of the shooting ... before authorities had identified
the shooter and while the situation was still "active"... and before
any kind of motive was known ...

the MSNBC host, Nicolle Wallace, was already suggesting that it was
likely the result of the emotionally charged political atmosphere in the
country and blamed the shooting on Trump.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing and watching.

It's been interesting watching the transformation of Wallace. She's
a Republican, was GW Bush's Communications Director and was a senior
advisor for the McCain/Palin campaign. She started on MSNBC years ago
as a "token" Republican/Conservative on their various panels including
on "Morning Joe".

Now, although still listed as being a Republican, she hosts a daily
show on MSNBC and focuses on trashing Trump and anyone associated with him.