Default from the past...

Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Sun, 24 Jun 2018 08:22:34 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Sunday, 24 June 2018 12:15:42 UTC-3, justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Guy shows up at my door..seems vaguely familiar.
Turns out he's the guy who bought my Sandpiper 565 11 years ago.
Just wanted to tell me that he had it in storage for 8 years but spent
about $600.00 installing a lower axle on the trailer and now will be
using the boat. Invited me out on it for a sail. Quite decent of him.
The Sandpiper guys up here are a good sociable group..still holding
annual rendezvous event..either in Quebec, Ontario or in the Michigan
Great Lakes area. Surprising how many of the boats ended up below the border.

What is a lower axle?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Lowering the axle, setting it under the leaf spring, raises the boat.
I bet you mean raising the axle, putting it over the leaf spring. It
is still a bad idea tho since you have reduced spring travel and all
of the load is on the U bolts.
I suppose you could also use smaller wheels but that comes with it's
problems too. The tires get hot faster.
I suppose that is why they make "tilt" trailers.

Just get a dropped axle. And Don, writing replacing the lower axle says
there are more than one axle and one is lower than the other. Before you
show ignorance by “say what”, read and understand your post,

I don't children use that phrase any more. Might be a Canadian thing...

*Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. *Might be a Canadian thing...."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

True North Wrote in message:
Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

Which queen you be talkin bout?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
*Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. *Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

You don’t write Canadian either. At least very well.

justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

Which queen you be talkin bout?

This one?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kVcT4LmiqhI

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

*Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. *Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

Is an apostrophe not used in your 'Queens English'? Apparently punctuation and spelling were not
your strong subjects either.

On 6/26/2018 5:35 AM, John H. wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

*Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. *Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

Is an apostrophe not used in your 'Queens English'? Apparently punctuation and spelling were not
your strong subjects either.

Queen's English. Shows possession.

Or could be Queens' English for multiple queens.

LOL! (for Harry)

John H. Wrote in message:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 16:46:50 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Ditzy Dan Kruger babbles...
"I don't children use that phrase any more. Might be a Canadian thing..."

Translate that into the Queens English.
I don't speak 'merican.

Is an apostrophe not used in your 'Queens English'? Apparently punctuation and spelling were not
your strong subjects either.

He's talking about multiple queens aparently in which case the Q
shouldn't be capitalized. Oh Donnie, you are such a
dunce.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Justine giggles...

John H. Wrote in message:*

"He's talking about multiple queens aparently in which case the Q*
*shouldn't be capitalized. Oh Donnie, you are such a*
*dunce."*

Y'all seem to be quite the authority on queens. Next time I'll check with you if I need clarification on your girliemen types.

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 05:25:05 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Justine giggles...

John H. Wrote in message:*

"He's talking about multiple queens aparently in which case the Q*
*shouldn't be capitalized. Oh Donnie, you are such a*
*dunce."*

Y'all seem to be quite the authority on queens. Next time I'll check with you if I need clarification on your girliemen types.

No one has suggested they were an authority on queens, Donnee, they suggested that your use of
English grammar, spelling, and punctuation sucked. Hopefully that needs no clarification.

from the past... True North[_2_] General 15 June 26th 18 12:53 AM
from the past... justan General 0 June 25th 18 01:49 PM
A blast from the past... W1TEF[_3_] General 13 July 27th 10 06:46 AM
Boats of my past Frank Boettcher ASA 4 February 7th 06 06:35 PM