Default For you Navy guys!

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/25/18 12:59 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 08:17:26 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/25/18 7:46 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/25/2018 7:33 AM, Tim wrote:

Mr De Blasio emerged from the reception centre saying he was "shocked to
learn" how many children separated from their parents had been sent to
New York, explaining that this single center in Harlem had received 239
children without the knowledge of city authorities."

Seems like democrats are always “shocked” over something...

Did he comment on what he's going to do about it?

Other than dispatching social service workers to help the kids, try to
figure out where their parents are, get medical attention for those who
need it, and offer comfort, what do you expect a city mayor to do in the
face of a cruel federal policy?

Is it a cruel policy when they take the kids away from any other
criminal who is arrested?
Name one other crime where you get to take your kids to jail with you.
We also need to appreciate the scale of this problem. Tens of
thousands of people crashed through our border in a very short period
of time. Those social workers you are talking about already have a job
as do the judges and other people necessary to properly process and
deport these people.

Let's be real here. The only thing you give a **** about in this
situation with Latinos is that it might cost a few dollars, relatively.
That's really all that matters for you on most contentious issues. But
of course it didn't matter to you that Trump added another trillion+
bucks to the debt without raising any revenues, because raising revenues
might have cost you $50 a year.

These immigrants cast a few bucks. What is a few? A Trillion? A
billion? $100 Billion?

On 6/25/2018 7:33 AM, Tim wrote:

[...]

You have never heard me say the tax cut was a good idea, peddle that
**** somewhere else.
There is something to be said about the rule of law tho. We can't just
allow unrestricted crashing of our border. I am for legal immigration
but simply coming in over the fence and demanding that we accept it is
wrong.
I will say that at a certain point we have saturated the low skill
labor market and put the American born minorities who drop out of
school in the 9th grade at a distinct disadvantage. I guess you will
just throw money at them and hope they don't become criminals.
Otherwise they do become a financial burden when we put them in
prison.

You Navy guys do this? John H[_2_] General 24 November 25th 17 05:01 PM
Navy guys. John H.[_5_] General 2 January 26th 16 09:39 PM
A great short film - Navy guys, WAKE UP! Tim General 0 September 3rd 09 04:59 PM
Yo Navy and Marine guys... John H.[_5_] General 4 September 20th 08 03:47 PM