Default impromptu meeting with press

On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 15:39:35 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/15/18 10:29 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/15/2018 10:20 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/15/18 9:36 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Just watched Trump's unscheduled stop to answer
questions from the press on his way to work.

Hilarious.

Now the various left wing cable networks are going
spastic.

"Unprecedented"* they say.
"Never saw anything like it"* they say.

Right.

It's called "transparency".

"What did you give away to North Korea" they ask.

"I gave away a meeting.* Don't you think it's
better to talk and work things out than to
start dropping bombs all over the place?"

The left's heads are exploding again.
They need to take it a bit easy.

I'm sure Trump's fans, like you, like his performances.

The reality is, Donald Scheisskopf is digging his own grave. Did you
here him say he'd like it if Americans sat up and paid attention when
he spoke, like North Koreans do when their dictator speaks?

What an asshole.

Some press guy asked him about that comment.

Trump's response was,* "It was just a joke for Pete's sake"* or
something to that affect.* It was.* The left just has no sense of
humor, so he's an asshole.

Yeah, after he does something stupid like that, his comeback is "it was
a joke." Right, sure, ok, and you Trump lapdogs eat it up.

Your group does not seem to have any real sense of humor. You think it is
so funny, you post a picture of a crude family in front of Trump Towers and
think it is funny. Very sad.

Trump is crude. Several asshokes here think he is funny.

Gee, up to now you held off on your more crude name-calling for a few here - well, one that I can
think of. But, I suppose 'asshokes' doesn't fit your definition of crude.

On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:41:56 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Fri, 15 Jun 2018 19:36:26 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/15/18 10:29 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/15/2018 10:20 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/15/18 9:36 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Just watched Trump's unscheduled stop to answer
questions from the press on his way to work.

Hilarious.

Now the various left wing cable networks are going
spastic.

"Unprecedented"Â* they say.
"Never saw anything like it"Â* they say.

Right.

It's called "transparency".

"What did you give away to North Korea" they ask.

"I gave away a meeting.Â* Don't you think it's
better to talk and work things out than to
start dropping bombs all over the place?"

The left's heads are exploding again.
They need to take it a bit easy.

I'm sure Trump's fans, like you, like his performances.

The reality is, Donald Scheisskopf is digging his own grave. Did you
here him say he'd like it if Americans sat up and paid attention when
he spoke, like North Koreans do when their dictator speaks?

What an asshole.

Some press guy asked him about that comment.

Trump's response was,Â* "It was just a joke for Pete's sake"Â* or
something to that affect.Â* It was.Â* The left just has no sense of
humor, so he's an asshole.

Yeah, after he does something stupid like that, his comeback is "it was
a joke." Right, sure, ok, and you Trump lapdogs eat it up.

Your group does not seem to have any real sense of humor. You think it is
so funny, you post a picture of a crude family in front of Trump Towers and
think it is funny. Very sad.

It's now more acceptable to curse the President at an awards show than to insult murderous MS-13
gang members.

Excellent point. That's how hopeless the liberals are. They are devoid of any rational thought. If you wrote "Trump" on one of their arms with a permanent Sharpie, they'd chew their own arm off. Mindless idiots, intent on destroying our country.

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

In Souf Maryland insulting MS13 is suicide.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

"here him"? No.

Hear him? No.

Keyser Söze wrote:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Dumb Don, where are you for these gems? "asshokes"?

Historic meeting ... Mr. Luddite[_4_] General 15 March 10th 18 01:01 AM
Meeting H the K[_4_] General 12 November 26th 09 06:36 PM
fancy meeting you here! wf3h General 0 May 19th 07 01:42 PM
Meeting new friends... [email protected] General 8 September 18th 05 01:19 PM
$7 for national meeting TStaron Power Boat Racing 0 November 1st 03 08:59 PM