Default Meeting

I have a union meeting to go to this afternoon. Don't respond to the
bozo while I'm gone.
--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

H the K wrote:
I have a union meeting to go to this afternoon. Don't respond to the
bozo while I'm gone.

Let me correct this, don't respond to anyone, rec.boats is nothing but
bozo's

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:45:27 -0500

I don't use aioe.org or windoze.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your
time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well,
you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I don't
read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As always, have a
nice, simple-minded day.

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:41:26 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

It's just another right-wing moron...might be related to you or your
buddy, McKee.

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:45:27 -0500

I don't use aioe.org or windoze.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your
time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well,
you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I don't
read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As always, have a
nice, simple-minded day.

Then why are your posts coming from them? *. . .- Hide quoted text -

Now come on. Harry has always been known for his honesty. I guess he
got tired of being ignored, this one is weird though (cloning
himself), never really saw this one coming.

fancy meeting you here! wf3h General 0 May 19th 07 01:42 PM
PACIFIC SINGLEHANDED SAILING ASSOCIATION meeting [email protected] General 0 February 11th 06 06:53 PM
Meeting new friends... [email protected] General 8 September 18th 05 01:19 PM
Natl Meeting Change TStaron Power Boat Racing 0 November 12th 03 12:02 AM
$7 for national meeting TStaron Power Boat Racing 0 November 1st 03 08:59 PM