H the K[_4_] H the K[_4_] is offline

Default Meeting

On 11/25/09 5:39 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:41:26 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

Looks like we have more than one... Funny, only the fake Harrys show up
here. He must be getting a bit testy over this. Maybe he will eat his
widdew capguns...

They are a perfect example of how vacuous you and your kind are, snotty,
er, scotty.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting