BoatBanter.com

-   -   Meeting (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/111921-meeting.html)

H the K[_4_] November 25th 09 05:51 PM

Meeting

I have a union meeting to go to this afternoon. Don't respond to the
bozo while I'm gone.
--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet,or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting

H the K[_8_] November 25th 09 06:35 PM

Meeting

H the K wrote:
I have a union meeting to go to this afternoon. Don't respond to the
bozo while I'm gone.

Let me correct this, don't respond to anyone, rec.boats is nothing but
bozo's

Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:45:27 -0500

I don't use aioe.org or windoze.

--
If you are flajim, herring, loogy, GC boater, johnson, topbassdog, rob,
achmed the sock puppet, or one of a half dozen others, you're wasting your
time by trying to *communicate* with me through rec.boats, because, well,
you are among the permanent members of my dumbfoch dumpster, and I don't
read the vomit you post, except by accident on occasion. As always, have a
nice, simple-minded day.

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Wayne.B November 25th 09 09:42 PM

Meeting

On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:41:26 -0800, "Bill McKee"
wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

H the K[_4_] November 25th 09 09:45 PM

Meeting

wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

It's just another right-wing moron...might be related to you or your
buddy, McKee.

I am Tosk November 25th 09 10:39 PM

Meeting

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

Looks like we have more than one... Funny, only the fake Harrys show up
here. He must be getting a bit testy over this. Maybe he will eat his
widdew capguns...

H the K[_4_] November 25th 09 10:46 PM

Meeting

On 11/25/09 5:39 PM, I am Tosk wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

Looks like we have more than one... Funny, only the fake Harrys show up
here. He must be getting a bit testy over this. Maybe he will eat his
widdew capguns...

They are a perfect example of how vacuous you and your kind are, snotty,
er, scotty.

Jim November 26th 09 01:51 PM

Meeting

I am Tosk wrote:
In article ,
says...
wrote:

Then why are your posts coming from them? . . .

Heh, looks like we've got a Hairy stalker in our midst.

Looks like we have more than one... Funny, only the fake Harrys show up
here. He must be getting a bit testy over this. Maybe he will eat his
widdew capguns...

Ya. I noticed. A couple of mouse clicks fixed it though.

JustWaitAFrekinMinute! November 26th 09 02:51 PM

Meeting

On Nov 25, 3:41*pm, "Bill McKee" wrote:
"H the K" wrote in ...

Newsgroups: rec.boats