Default Gives us hope...

that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 11:07:43 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

Very refreshing to see some of your countryman try to stem the 'Ugly American' syndrome that seems to be infesting your nation the last couple of years.

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

Very refreshing to see some of your countryman try to stem the 'Ugly American' syndrome that seems to be infesting your nation the last couple of years.

Dropping a couple of "F-bombs" is stemming ugliness? You canucks are weird.

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

Donnie is a big fan of the Trailer Trash Boys as well. Theres no
accounting for taste eh?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

Donnie is a big fan of the Trailer Trash Boys as well. Theres no
accounting for taste eh?

Well, hell's bells, if you want Trailer Trash, there's no better
collection than you right-wingers here.

True North wrote:
that at least 50% of the American people have no use for the current president.
Thank you Robert De Niro for this.
https://www.facebook.com/CTVNews/vid...9154600126455/

We have to keep in mind that this foolishness could be over in 2 years
and maybe decency and respect can come back in vogue.

Yeah. Like paying off banksters. Paying off Iran with little result.
Banging interns in the Oval Office.

So donnie looks up to a high school dropout actor.

Very refreshing to see some of your countryman try to stem the 'Ugly American' syndrome that seems to be infesting your nation the last couple of years.

Hes just an actor, not quite in the same league as Dustin Hoffman
and many others.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Keyser Soze

"Well, hell's bells, if you want Trailer Trash, there's no betterÂ*
collection than you right-wingers here."Â*

Hee hee...you've described Johnny's bowl of turds to a 'T'

On 6/13/18 12:20 PM, True North wrote:
Keyser Soze

"Well, hell's bells, if you want Trailer Trash, there's no better
collection than you right-wingers here."

Hee hee...you've described Johnny's bowl of turds to a 'T'

Yup...they even have the trailers.

Hope to see y'all there! John H.[_5_] General 3 May 10th 18 08:55 PM
We can only hope.... Alex[_10_] General 6 August 24th 16 02:22 PM
Hope they win big! Poquito Loco General 4 August 11th 16 12:39 PM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM