Default Gives us hope...

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 07:56:08 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/14/18 7:41 AM, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

What a turd head.

Thst's pretty close to what the Maryland Shooters newsgroup
moderator called Fat Harry as he was banning Fat Harry from ever
posting to the newsgroup.

I post there a couple of times a week, ****-for-brains.

Anonymously, I'm sure.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/14/18 7:41 AM, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

What a turd head.

Thst's pretty close to what the Maryland Shooters newsgroup
moderator called Fat Harry as he was banning Fat Harry from ever
posting to the newsgroup.

I post there a couple of times a week, ****-for-brains.

What is your alias?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 6/14/18 7:41 AM, justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:
True North wrote:
The John flushes his head....

"Donnee talks ****, you talk weird sex. Do you two think it's normal?"

We do tend to be accurate in describing the environment we find in this newsgroup.
That would be y'all and your little bowl of turds.

What a turd head.

Thst's pretty close to what the Maryland Shooters newsgroup
moderator called Fat Harry as he was banning Fat Harry from ever
posting to the newsgroup.

I post there a couple of times a week, ****-for-brains.

What is your alias?

I use your real name.

Hope to see y'all there! John H.[_5_] General 3 May 10th 18 08:55 PM
We can only hope.... Alex[_10_] General 6 August 24th 16 02:22 PM
Hope they win big! Poquito Loco General 4 August 11th 16 12:39 PM
There is hope N.L. Eckert[_2_] General 3 July 31st 10 04:21 PM
Some hope for the US after all... Don White General 40 February 2nd 09 01:05 AM