Default The Idiot Speaketh II

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 11:18 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 7:21 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/12/2018 6:33 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/11/18 11:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Maher was really lame in this one.Â* He sounds really desperate to me...

The left is scared to death that Trump will be successful, to the
point that they are wishing for a disaster they can pin on him.

Trump is very successful kissing the ass of murderous dictators, but
he doesn't seem to be able to get along with the leaders of western
democracies. North Korean specializes in prison, torture, executions,
and starvation of its own people, but Trump thinks Kim is someone to
admire.

Trump is focusing on the future, not the past.

The MSNBC folks are thinking like typical American business people
and (predictably) are being very critical of the very early discussions
Trump and Kim Jong Un had as if they were supposed to work out every
nut and bolt.

The quotes I heard from the joint statement indicated they worked out
nothing at all. I suppose it is both ironic and telling that Trump can't
get along with our long-time allies but admires Kim Jung Un. Here's
something for Trump to consider...he'll get nowhere with the North
Koreans without the help of our allies.

But, isn't it great Trump is ****ting on Canada? USA USA USA.

Where have the administrations of the last 65 years gotten?

I wonder if Trump is aware that Kim had his uncle Jang Song-thaek killed
and his half-bro Kim Jong-nam assassinated, or that Kim and his regime
are considered among the worst, if not the worst, violators of human
rights in the world. And if he is aware of this, I wonder if Trump
admires Kim for that.

Another brain fart by Harry.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

Â*
Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.Â*
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..Â*
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.Â*
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.Â*

"You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent inÂ*
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the otherÂ*
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes"

People going south for any length of time like to drive their cars down. Bit difficult to do that to Cuba....yet.

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/12/18 1:53 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:32:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/12/2018 1:11 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
Oh, I guess I missed that in the communique...so, North Korea gave up
its nukes, is taking down its facilities to build them, and is allowing
full access to UN inspectors? Damn! All that to get a Trump Tower and
Golf Course there, of course.

You missed what I said because you have your head stuck somewhere.
I was saying that if trump pulls it off the media still won?t give
him (to your delight) any credit fir it.

Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and got
nothing in return.

I am surprised to see you complaining about NOT having military
exercises. I thought the military was unnecessary and a waste of
money.

I'm merely pointing out the self-described great deal maker got nothing
for the pawn, the cancelling of military exercises, he sacrificed.

Oh, please Harry. Can't you come up with an original complaint?
Virtually every one of your party members being interviewed on TV
are saying the same thing.

The exercises can be turned back on anytime. Hell, didn't Trump and the
Pentagon delay them out of respect for the recent Olympics held
in South Korea?

You guys are comical in coming up with things to bitch about.

===

Old women can always find things to bitch about. Why should 'Airree
be different?

No worries. I concluded years ago that you and several of your
right-wing buds here were just flamers with no redeeming values.. Heres the deal You stop making inflamatory remarks and we'll stop responding to them.

Here's the deal

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:11:56 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/12/2018 10:10 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:02:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

Keyser Soze
Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and got
nothing in return.

You still refuse to recognize the effort don’t you?

That’s ok.

Harry knows nothing of military exercises. By 'giving them up', we are saving a whole potfull of
money. Their biggest effect was showing off to the North Koreans. We don't need to do that.

Plus, those in the left are acting as if Trump has cancelled military
exercises with South Korea forever. He never said that. The exercises
are a bone of contention with the North and he has canceled them for the
time being in a good faith gesture to further the possibilities of a
to be negotiated formal agreement with the North. If those negotiations
fail you can betyour ass the exercises will resume.

That brings up another point. The comments I am hearing from the left
make it sound like the "agreement" that was signed is the end of
discussions. It's only the opening sentence in any negotiated deal
that is made with North Korea.

I had suggested that postponing these exercises would be a good idea a
couple weeks ago. Our reediness will not suffer much if we wait a
while to do it and it may help to dial the rhetoric down a few
notches.
It is clear military threats are not really that effective on the N
Koreans. It just seems to feed into their narrative that they simply
want to defend themselves.
I do believe trying to bring them into world commerce will do more to
change the regime than any threat. Kim has seen the west and he know
that is where he would like to be.

wrote:

[...]

I am not sure that military threats have no influence on North Korea and
Kim. Who was the last president (before Trump) who threatened to
destroy North Korea if they continued their nuke threats?

Clinton has recalled that he had private thoughts about stopping NK,
even if it meant war after it was discovered that they were illegally
processing weapons grade plutonium but he never threatened to destroy them.

Not only did Trump threaten, he deployed three battlegroups off the
coast to make it clear he meant what he said.

Next thing you know, Kim released three detained Americans and he and
Trump meet in Singapore.

wrote:*

*
Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.*
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..*
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.*
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.*

"You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent in*
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the other*
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes"

People going south for any length of time like to drive their cars down. Bit difficult to do that to Cuba....yet.

I see a lot of Canadians at the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival. Using your buddy's logic, they must
be pretty screwed up people, eh?

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 13:20:35 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 12:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/12/2018 10:10 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:02:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
[...]

No comments I've read or heard indicate the short meeting and signed
agreement of nothing was the end of discussions.

If I was advising that North Korean guy, I'd tell him to believe nothing he hears and only half what he sees. As soon as Trumps plane is in the air he'll be tweeting crap cancelling any agreement. Not to be trusted!

....The Idiot Speaketh III.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:27:46 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:15:47 -0400, wrote:

As Don Corleone says "keep your friends close but keep your enemies
closer".

===

Machiavelli actually said it first if my memory is correct.

I didn't go to college but I did see the movie. ;-)