Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 10:23:09 -0700 (PDT), John H
wrote:

On Sunday, 10 June 2018 21:58:11 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...-the-recession

And to think this guy has a faithful following....

Oh, and if Breitbart is too much of a 'rightie' publication, then lets go for CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/09/opini...lah/index.html

"He then jaw-droppingly added, "So please, bring on the recession. Sorry if that hurts people, but it's either root for a recession or you lose your democracy."

He sounds like a stupid, hate-filled dip**** - like as Harry Krause.

What the hell does he care. He makes $16 million a year off of those
broke people.

Tim Tim is offline

He sounds like a stupid, hate-filled dip**** - like as Harry Krause.

What the hell does he care. He makes $16 million a year off of those
broke people.

Yes. A true champion of the downtrodden...

Uh huh...

On 6/11/18 2:15 PM, Tim wrote:

He sounds like a stupid, hate-filled dip**** - like as Harry Krause.

What the hell does he care. He makes $16 million a year off of those
broke people.

Yes. A true champion of the downtrodden...

Uh huh...

What a surprise...right-wing assholes don't like Bill Maher.
Tim Tim is offline

2:09 PMKeyser Soze
What a surprise...right-wing assholes don't like Bill Maher.

Why should anybody like Bill Maher. The guy is make my a plea to wreck the national economy. CNN even car down a n him over it. Harry,I know you put him on a pedestal along with that borrowedwitts guy, though.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/11/18 2:15 PM, Tim wrote:

He sounds like a stupid, hate-filled dip**** - like as Harry Krause.

What the hell does he care. He makes $16 million a year off of those
broke people.

Yes. A true champion of the downtrodden...

Uh huh...

What a surprise...right-wing assholes don't like Bill Maher.

Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Tim Tim is offline

John H
He must be. He wouldn't say anything negative about Maher, that's for damn sure.

I’d say that’s a fair observation, John...

You righties are tighter than flies on a mound of Trump****.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.