Default The Grand Poo-bah Speaketh...

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership
for being on a “suicide mission,” and says the GOP will never win the
White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb
Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative
candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/rush-limb...3rmH58duqZU.99

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 11:17:07 -0500, Keyser Sze
wrote:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership
for being on a suicide mission, and says the GOP will never win the
White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb
Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative
candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/rush-limb...3rmH58duqZU.99

===

Funny stuff since I regarded Reagan as being a moderate compared to
some of the bozos running loose onthe right these days.

Limbaughis basically an entertainer with a nut case following.

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 11:17:10 AM UTC-5, Keyser Sze wrote:
Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership
for being on a "suicide mission," and says the GOP will never win the
White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb
Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative
candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/rush-limb...3rmH58duqZU.99

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

I don't know anyone, other than you, who pays the least attention to Rush Limbaugh.

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 11:17:10 AM UTC-5, Keyser Sze wrote:
Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership
for being on a "suicide mission," and says the GOP will never win the
White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb
Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative
candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/rush-limb...3rmH58duqZU.99

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

I don't know anyone, other than you, who pays the least attention to Rush Limbaugh.

Then you aren't paying attention to the ultra conservative Republicans
who think Limbaugh, Palin, Allen West, Ben Carson, et al, are the cat's
pajamas. Republican office seekers ignore or trash Limbaugh at their own
peril.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:50:21 -0500, Keyser Sze wrote:

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

You're absolutely correct. I've got more sense.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

I wonder what Krause fonds offensive about Ben Carson?

--

I don't need anger management. I just need people to stop ****ing me off!
Respectfully submitted by Justan

KC KC is offline

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

He's black... and not liberal.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:50:21 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 11:17:10 AM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Carson is a right-wing extremist.
--
Sent from my iPhone 6+

On 1/13/15 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
[...]

....although I'd vote for Carson with what I know now.

On 1/13/2015 4:07 PM, John H wrote:
On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 11:17:10 AM UTC-5, Keyser Sze wrote:
Radio host Rush Limbaugh is scorching the Republican Party leadership
for being on a "suicide mission," and says the GOP will never win the
White House by nominating moderate or liberal candidates such as Jeb
Bush, Mitt Romney or Chris Christie for president over conservative
candidates in the likeness of Ronald Reagan.

Read more at
http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/rush-limb...3rmH58duqZU.99

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

I don't know anyone, other than you, who pays the least attention to Rush Limbaugh.

I feel the same way. I have never listened to his show nor do I know
anyone who does ... or at least will admit it.

However, according to Wiki, the Rush Limbaugh Show has had the highest
listener ratings since 1991, beating even PBS. So, someone is
listening to the fruitcake.

Isn't America Grand? Harryk General 10 June 22nd 11 09:31 PM
The dirtbag speaketh... H the K[_2_] General 4 August 28th 09 02:04 AM
Grand Manan EDox General 0 May 20th 07 12:24 AM
GL: 36 Grand Banks Steve General 10 December 23rd 06 12:32 AM
Grand Canyon Dave Manby General 15 November 4th 04 10:35 AM