Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On Tuesday, 12 June 2018 13:20:35 UTC-3, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 12:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/12/2018 10:10 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:02:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and got
nothing in return.

You still refuse to recognize the effort don’t* you?

That’s ok.

Harry knows nothing of military exercises. By 'giving them up', we are
saving a whole potfull of
money. Their biggest effect was showing off to the North Koreans. We
don't need to do that.

Plus, those in the left are acting as if Trump has cancelled military
exercises with South Korea forever.* He never said that.* The exercises
are a bone of contention with the North and he has canceled them for the
time being in a good faith gesture to further the possibilities of a
to be negotiated formal agreement with the North.* If those negotiations
fail you can betyour ass the exercises will resume.

That brings up another point.* The comments I am hearing from the left
make it sound like the "agreement" that was signed is the end of
discussions.* It's only the opening sentence in any negotiated deal
that is made with North Korea.

No comments I've read or heard indicate the short meeting and signed
agreement of nothing was the end of discussions.

If I was advising that North Korean guy, I'd tell him to believe nothing he hears and only half what he sees. As soon as Trumps plane is in the air he'll be tweeting crap cancelling any agreement. Not to be trusted!

wrote:

[...]

Then you are not paying attention to the comments being made by your
party's members and leadership. Turn on MSNBC. You'll hear many
of those types of comments.

"Short on details", "Worst agreement I've ever seen", among many
others. At least one Republican, Lindsey Graham, is also complaining
about the halt of military exercises with the South. I guess he
doesn't realize they often get called off due to bad weather and
can be immediately resumed.

The one that really cracks me up is the reaction to Trump's comment
that it may prove to be that he was wrong in trusting Kim, adding,
"But of course I'll never admit it". The left is going nuts over
that one.

Harry ... I'll clue you in. It was a joke.

Do you think the fog over Fat Harry will ever lift?
His party being on the **** end of the stick is no laughing matter
to Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

wrote:

[...]

Let's see if the combined military exercises take place. If not, you'll eat your words, correct?

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 12:30:20 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:51:27 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/12/2018 7:14 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 7:10 AM, Tim wrote:

6:02 AMJohn H
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 06:33:44 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/11/18 11:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Maher was really lame in this one.* He sounds really desperate to
me...

The left is scared to death that Trump will be successful, to the
point that they are wishing for a disaster they can pin on him.

Trump is very successful kissing the ass of murderous dictators, but he
doesn't seem to be able to get along with the leaders of western
democracies. North Korean specializes in prison, torture, executions,
and starvation of its own people, but Trump thinks Kim is someone to
admire.

You forgot the construction of nukes and missiles capable of hitting
the US.

If trump can break all that down the media still wont give him credit
for it.

Oh, I guess I missed that in the communique...so, North Korea gave up
its nukes, is taking down its facilities to build them, and is allowing
full access to UN inspectors? Damn! All that to get a Trump Tower and
Golf Course there, of course.

I guess you're right. Better to increase sanctions causing the people
of North Korea to suffer even more and deploy more battle groups off the
coast of North Korea with threats of wiping them off the face of the earth.

But, I didn't think you liked that approach either. Hard to please.

I think it may be time to de escalate our military posture there a
little. It is clear we are not scaring the guy, even though he should
be scared.
I doubt we will ever totally denuclearize North Korea but if we can
get him to understand MAD and peacefully join the nuclear club, he can
be at least as welcome as India, Pakistan and Israel. (where the
biggest chances of nuclear war are)

Trump's talking of doing so. The 'pundits' on CNN are talking like that would be the end of the
world. Friggin' dummies.

On 6/12/18 1:53 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:32:39 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/12/2018 1:11 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
Oh, I guess I missed that in the communique...so, North Korea gave up
its nukes, is taking down its facilities to build them, and is allowing
full access to UN inspectors? Damn! All that to get a Trump Tower and
Golf Course there, of course.

You missed what I said because you have your head stuck somewhere.
I was saying that if trump pulls it off the media still won’t give
him (to your delight) any credit fir it.

Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and got
nothing in return.

I am surprised to see you complaining about NOT having military
exercises. I thought the military was unnecessary and a waste of
money.

I'm merely pointing out the self-described great deal maker got nothing
for the pawn, the cancelling of military exercises, he sacrificed.

Oh, please Harry. Can't you come up with an original complaint?
Virtually every one of your party members being interviewed on TV
are saying the same thing.

The exercises can be turned back on anytime. Hell, didn't Trump and the
Pentagon delay them out of respect for the recent Olympics held
in South Korea?

You guys are comical in coming up with things to bitch about.

===

Old women can always find things to bitch about. Why should 'Airree
be different?

No worries. I concluded years ago that you and several of your
right-wing buds here were just flamers with no redeeming values.

wrote:

[...]

This from a dummy like you, whose choices after high school were limited
to the county jail or the naveeeee?

On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Your value assessments have a credibility lower than whale feces at
3,000 fathoms.

On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Then why do you beg them for attention?

On 6/12/18 12:26 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:36:20 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/12/18 7:35 AM, Tim wrote:

6:15 AMKeyser Soze
[...]

Ha! While in OCS, that was a favorite expression of upper-classmen and Tac Officers..."Hey Scumbag,
you are lower than whale ****?"

I'm sure that nowadays they'd probably go to jail for something like that.

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.

You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent in
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the other
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes.