Tim Tim is offline

Default The Idiot Speaketh II

Keyser Soze
I have concluded you fellas simply do not understand what Maher was
really saying. Try, "America as a democratic nation or...America as a
Trump oligarchy."

I understood what he said. The quotes are obvious and so are your making excuses for him.

“He’s just an excitable boy...”
Tim Tim is offline

7:28 PMKeyser Söze
You righties are tighter than flies on a mound of Trump****.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

No Harry. It’s proven that you are. No one starts more posts about him but you.

“GO DONALD, GO!!!”
Tim Tim is offline

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Maher was really lame in this one. He sounds really desperate to me...

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Maher was really lame in this one. He sounds really desperate to me...

The left is scared to death that Trump will be successful, to the
point that they are wishing for a disaster they can pin on him.
Tim Tim is offline

Jun
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT), Tim
The left is scared to death that Trump will be successful, to the
point that they are wishing for a disaster they can pin on him.

https://www.investors.com/politics/e...cession-trump/

“I feel like the bottom has to fall out at some point," he said, talking about the booming economy. "And by the way, I'm hoping for it because one way you get rid of Trump is a crashing economy.

"Sorry if that hurts people, but it's either root for a recession or you lose your democracy."

Let's leave aside the glaring logical fallacy Maher commits with his false dilemma, and ponder what he is saying.

Maher would, if he could, throw millions of people into unemployment and poverty, watch as hard-earned savings vanish, wages stagnate and hope gets crushed, if that might keep Trump from winning re-election.

Wow.

Of course, it's easy for Maher to wish that, since he's already made his millions attacking Republicans. But just how many of his fellow Trump-loathing Democrats secretly feel the same way?“

Double wow

On 6/12/18 6:47 AM, Tim wrote:

Jun
[...]

Y-A-W-N. Brain sturgeons like you and your malooks here might want to
stick to disliking sarcastic comics like Andy Borowitz, who aren't as
cerebral or biting as Maher.

Maher *would not* want "to throw millions of people into unemployment
and poverty..."

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:28:22 -0400, Keyser Sze wrote:

Tim wrote:
John H
He must be. He wouldn't say anything negative about Maher, that's for damn sure.

Id say thats a fair observation, John...

You righties are tighter than flies on a mound of Trump****.

Weird sex and ****...you and Donnee ever think of anything else?
Tim Tim is offline

5:54 AMKeyser Soze
Y-A-W-N. Brain sturgeons like you and your malooks here might want to
stick to disliking sarcastic comics like Andy Borowitz, who aren't as
cerebral or biting as Maher.

Maher *would not* want "to throw millions of people into unemployment
and poverty..."

Big Blue Brady
@kbrady56
Bill Maher makes thousands of dollars and is hoping for a recession so @POTUS will not be re-elected. Isn’t he proud of his stupidity! While he will still make his money many Americans will lose their jobs and Retirement, way to go Democrats!
2:26 PM - Jun 9, 2018
———

Democrats for Trump
@YoungDems4Trump
Shocking but not surprising. Bill Maher just said he “hopes for a recession” just so we could try and “get rid of Trump“. Unreal. The Left is showing it’s true colors. They’d rather America suffer just as long as they regain power. Pathetic. Disgraceful. Disturbing.
11:16 AM - Jun 9, 2018

Sara
@TessaS2000
Hey Bill Maher, my family lost everything in the last recession. Rooting for a collapse that wouldn’t impact you and your rich friends isn’t funny. @billmaher